Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school mounts!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
i have th idea of school MOUNTS. but i dont have any ideas for these so start leaving some idea!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Ice needs a walrus
myth a hydra or centuar
Fire a Phoenix
Life needs a stork
Balance needs a two headed push me- pull me (see DR. Doolittle ( no not eddie murphy but the real one in the books,
Storm needs a tornado

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
i got a idea for fire .. it can be a dragon 8) and for storm their could be that levitain monster thingy O_o and .. for balance we could ride a scorpian

Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
hmm that is a good idea but make it school mount with 10% speed but unique to each school and not monsters that are in the game starting level at 15 or 20.
This way free members have a goal to get the mount that's permanent

people that have memberships already have access to the mounts but with some slight differences. using my example below it would have flaming feet or flaming red/orange eyes with the same same speed or increase it by 5%

For example Death students would get a death horse (black horse with a horse skeleton on the outside as armor).

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
ShadowFox369 wrote:
hmm that is a good idea but make it school mount with 10% speed but unique to each school and not monsters that are in the game starting level at 15 or 20.

people that have memberships already have access to the mounts but with some slight differences. using my example below it would have flaming feet or flaming red/orange eyes with the same same speed or increase it by 5%

For example Death students would get a death horse (black horse with a horse skeleton on the outside as armor).
Well maybe not a horse because that's a little plain, perhaps riding some sort of wolf.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
ShadowFox369 wrote:

It can't have a 10% speed because boots of the comet give 8%, and boss drop mounts give 20%. I think it should be a full 40% but you have to do quite a few things to get it. I also think that there should be a level 20 mount and a level 70 mount

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
ShadowFox369 wrote:

i agreee with all of this but a death HORSE really? that's sad so sad. any one can buy a horse. if you want it to be unique we should get like a herse or maybe a vampire. Or something unique!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
ok...i am going around the triangle of magic (ps.i cant spell veary well, just in case i do and i dont notice it)

fire: dragon or heckhound
ice: ice snake or snow angle (lvl 58)
storm: storm shark or a leviathan(lvl 58)
death: ride on the back of a vampire. (sry...blank)
life: all i can think of is a unicorn (i am aware that there is a unicorn mount)or a centar (which you could put your caricter in the head/touso in) and/or a pial of leafs that are all bunched together? (ride like a magic carpet)
myth: three headed dog or you ride on the shoulders of a cyclops
balince: huge lizard or hidreaga

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
taubategirl wrote:
Ice needs a walrus
myth a hydra or centuar
Fire a Phoenix
Life needs a stork
Balance needs a two headed push me- pull me (see DR. Doolittle ( no not eddie murphy but the real one in the books,
Storm needs a tornado

I think Life should get a Centaur besides it's a life spell, not Myth.
Otherwise, this is a pretty awesome idea! :D

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Ice: Mammoth/ ice beetle
Fire: Fire Dragon, Phoenix is all ready lev 58 pet
Storm: Leviathan
Myth: Orthrus
Life: Centaur
Death: for death I was thinking something that looked like the magic carpet except made of ghosts floating in the air

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Dude this is awesome idea

some ideas:

Balance: Maybe riding on the level 68 spell a chimera
Storm: Leviathan or
Ice: On the snow angle horse or a penguin mount on its belly
Fire: On a dragon or floating out of a cup like the efreet spell
Death: Riding a type dragon or floating on a black mist type thing or a bone horse with flaming eyes and black fog close to it
Myth:i can think of myth or life :P
Life:

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
I think this is a great idea. I think it should be like cards and pets the speed goes up when you get a new one, so when you get the level 58 mount it should be like 60%. It will also be really hard to come up with mounts because the schools have such unique spells to base them on. Overall i would love to see them in the game in one of the next worlds.

John Griffenstalker lvl 40 balance

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Death: A skeletal wolf. The wolf can have an added bonus of frightening away enemies who are 3 or more "ranks" lower than you, decreasing the chance of getting into a battle.

Life: A thorned creature. It could be a tangle of vines in the shape of a unicorn or maybe an ox, with thorns on the soles of its hooves/feet. It gradually heals the user over time when they are traversing a location with monsters.

Myth: A wolvebeast - a cross between a wolverine and a wildebeest. It would aid the user by gradually taking a quarter of the pips of enemies in battles that they pass by, converting the pips to mana restoration. So, if you were to traverse Triton Avenue and someone was in a battle with a Scarlet Screamer which had four pips, it would take a quarter (or one in this case) of those pips from the Scarlet Screamer. However, on the next turn, it would regain the pips - so it would get back the pip the Wolvebeast took and the regular pip for that turn.

Storm: A baby leviathan. It would have the benefit if gently cooing, slowing down the movement of all enemies in the area. However, if idle for too long, it will begin to let out a special gas from its nose which will anger all the enemies in the area, boosting their power.

Ice: A giant puffin. The puffin will speed up the hatching of eggs in the backpack (as well as the eggs of every user in the area) and it gives you the option to summon an Anthropomorphic polar bear before a regular battle with regular enemies. The polar bear gives you a chance to flee at any time during the battle, with all your health and mana. This ability has a cooldown, however.

Fire: A fire in the shape of a panther. It is the fastest mount of them all, with a +60% speed boost. When traversing an area with enemies, it leaves a trail of fire, which does small damage to enemies. So, if a flame panther passes and an enemy with 300 health walks into it, and gets into a battle within the next three minutes, it will start with 250 health instead of 300.

Balance: Seven coloured wisps which adapt to the shape of different mounts. For example, you can set it to "Yellow" which will give you myth, "Purple" to give you storm, etc. It won't take the complete form - simply the shape. It will be bound to one colour. Balance has very, VERY minor abilities of all the other schools. So, if it's set to Purple, it would have the same shape as Storm's baby leviathan and have a smaller yet similar ability to it.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
I have some ideas.

Ice- Polar Bear

Fire- Broom with Jack-o-Lantern with flames out of eyes

Balance- Hydra

Myth- Two headed dog (sorry forgot the name)

Storm- Lightning snake

Death- Skeleton dragon (They already have that)

Life-
Deer

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
BlazinKid13 wrote:
Death: A skeletal wolf. The wolf can have an added bonus of frightening away enemies who are 3 or more "ranks" lower than you, decreasing the chance of getting into a battle.

Life: A thorned creature. It could be a tangle of vines in the shape of a unicorn or maybe an ox, with thorns on the soles of its hooves/feet. It gradually heals the user over time when they are traversing a location with monsters.

Myth: A wolvebeast - a cross between a wolverine and a wildebeest. It would aid the user by gradually taking a quarter of the pips of enemies in battles that they pass by, converting the pips to mana restoration. So, if you were to traverse Triton Avenue and someone was in a battle with a Scarlet Screamer which had four pips, it would take a quarter (or one in this case) of those pips from the Scarlet Screamer. However, on the next turn, it would regain the pips - so it would get back the pip the Wolvebeast took and the regular pip for that turn.

Storm: A baby leviathan. It would have the benefit if gently cooing, slowing down the movement of all enemies in the area. However, if idle for too long, it will begin to let out a special gas from its nose which will anger all the enemies in the area, boosting their power.

Ice: A giant puffin. The puffin will speed up the hatching of eggs in the backpack (as well as the eggs of every user in the area) and it gives you the option to summon an Anthropomorphic polar bear before a regular battle with regular enemies. The polar bear gives you a chance to flee at any time during the battle, with all your health and mana. This ability has a cooldown, however.

Fire: A fire in the shape of a panther. It is the fastest mount of them all, with a +60% speed boost. When traversing an area with enemies, it leaves a trail of fire, which does small damage to enemies. So, if a flame panther passes and an enemy with 300 health walks into it, and gets into a battle within the next three minutes, it will start with 250 health instead of 300.

Balance: Seven coloured wisps which adapt to the shape of different mounts. For example, you can set it to "Yellow" which will give you myth, "Purple" to give you storm, etc. It won't take the complete form - simply the shape. It will be bound to one colour. Balance has very, VERY minor abilities of all the other schools. So, if it's set to Purple, it would have the same shape as Storm's baby leviathan and have a smaller yet similar ability to it.

I think it's cool to have mounts help you, but maybe not as much as this. And no one liked my death mount idea?!? :(

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
spencer2015 wrote:
I have some ideas.

Ice- Polar Bear

Fire- Broom with Jack-o-Lantern with flames out of eyes

Balance- Hydra

Myth- Two headed dog (sorry forgot the name)

Storm- Lightning snake

Death- Skeleton dragon (They already have that)

Life-
Deer

the dogs name is orthrus

Explorer
May 10, 2011
i got a funny one for life its a centaur you can ride on it and each minute it lanches to arrow and its cool like it part horse and part human please quote this is you like it oliva rainbowleaf 34 magus life

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
BlazinKid13 wrote:

i love those ideas and i have more ideas for after those the next ones

Ice: trail of ice, it is 2 person mount so if a friend wanna come with you just click him and then click the trail you can adjust the trail so (example) if ye are by entrance of Wolfminster abbey, ye could set it to go all the way to spiral geographic tower and gives a cut scene of the wiz spraying ice to make sorta like a slip & slide so that ye penguin-style slide to location, to activate click the spot on map by hitting M key then selecting "ice slide" then has ye click where.
DOES NOT WORK IN DUNGEON

Fire: Neil Patric Harris, he is 1 person mount you ride on his shoulders when you walk by enemies you can make them pause while you walk across street also holds an extra one that ye can get at a special fire secret shop, you find where it is once you get mount. DOES NOT WORK WITH BOSS

Storm: DANCING BANANA, 2 player mount and banana can toss peel to delete one enemy in path. DOES NOT WORK WITH BOSS

Balance: hippo, 2 player mount and can sit on 1 boss IF in a multi boss area like WaterWorks or BriskBreeze and stuff like that

Life: giant baby, as name goes, is a giant baby and can throw diaper at boss to take 1/2 of health away

Death: spirit caller ghost, looks like a black mist that surround your legs arms and back, basically you bottom half and when used, can add ONE (only one) of the 4 death highest lvl henchmen, lvl 50,60,70,80 at a boss of rank 8 or higher

Myth: fat cow, gives extra 300 health in battle and adds 2 PowerPips

hope ye like em!
ball256 out

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I love this idea and I was thinking about it yesterday I have an idea for each school, here they are :D (I'm starting with my school :P)

Life: Vines, Growing from the ground and they carry the player

Myth:Cerebus, The 2 headed dog

Death:Skeletal horse, Like the ponys but just skeletal

Balance:Hydra, Like the normal card hydra but smaller

Fire:Fire cat,Like the fire cat spell but larger so you can ride them

Ice:Ice beetle,Like the ice beetle spell but larger so you can ride it

Storm:Storm shark:Like the normal shark mount but stormy

Hope you like them :D.

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard