Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring Back Pets to the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I don't know if it's just me or if we should bring back pets. I feel we get good deals on clothing, but not pets. Only 250, not 1250 for a pet. I have so Many I think it should be back in the Bazaar.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Too bad I was not A Wizard101 member when they did, so I agree with this and see no point why they take them away.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
yeah!!! i used to love buying pets in the bazaar. it was such a thrill to see something like a snow serpent be on the list.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
They shud add pets to bazaar, but they would be more money that before

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
honeybear47 wrote:
I don't know if it's just me or if we should bring back pets. I feel we get good deals on clothing, but not pets. Only 250, not 1250 for a pet. I have so Many I think it should be back in the Bazaar.

I totally disagree. Pets are more exclusive. If they were to reappear at the Bazaar, then they should be more pricy than cheap. They are exclusive things that should be earned with beating a boss, finding a vendor selling some, completing a quest, or even hatching a pet.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
I think pets should be back in the Bazar because once I saved up for a snow serpent for two weeks!!!!
When I had enough money for the serpent I went to the bazar and the pets were gone!!!!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
Too bad I was not A Wizard101 member when they did, so I agree with this and see no point why they take them away.

I would think one reason is when they opened the Pet Pavilion, it brought a whole new aspect of pets, making them more valuable than it used to be. Without the Pet Pavilion, pets were just decoration for your wizard. They couldn't even be placed in your house. You also used to be able to trade pets too, but that was didn't last too long either, as some people were trading their school pets. I used to have a Hydra even though i'm death, because I traded someone.
Anyways, aside from that, The new pet updates brought pet stats and in selling the pets, wouldn't they have the same stats? And what if you sold a hybrid, or a bundle pet, etc.. That would ruin the experience of getting those type of pets. So I can see why they did this.

~James Skullwielder
Transcended Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I have school pets, hybrids, boss dropped pets, and pets from the crowns shop. I like getting pets from bosses, it makes me feel special. I like hatching pets, it's very cute and fun, I like saving up the gold to hatch with. BUT I would still like to see them put back into the bazaar. I just have way too many of them. And I have half a dozen of the exact same pet. While some people barely have any pets at all. I have no room in my houses to keep them, and I'd hate to just sell them. I'd like to see them go to someone who wants them, no matter what it takes.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I am always looking for something good. I would encourage KI to bring pets back. Lydia Greyrose, Molinda Wu, or Daelia Falaema please respond if I am wrong. There is NO reson that pets shouldnt come back.

The thinker
Valdus Darkcaster

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Rules to this should be:
No school quest pets
No hybrids
No mixed pets
They must be expensive, and i mean really expensive

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
They should (Instead of the Bazaar) Put a place in WC called the Pet shelter, and have it like a bazaar for pets. Except make you feel guilty about leaving your pet! JK JK, But a pet shelter instead of the Bazaar.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
acrios90 wrote:
They should (Instead of the Bazaar) Put a place in WC called the Pet shelter, and have it like a bazaar for pets. Except make you feel guilty about leaving your pet! JK JK, But a pet shelter instead of the Bazaar.

Your a genious, I'm speechless can't say anything negatve about this, it's perfect. I fully support the idea.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I disagree with this. You say you saved up for weeks for a snow serpent? Because they were rare! You wanted to get the Helephant or Hydra? Too bad, that may not be your school pet. That stinks, I'm sorry, you can make another wizard. Seriously though, the Bazaar totally depreciated the value of pets, and made a lot of people upset because they'd say "Oh, why didn't I get that pet?" Really, you have the ability to use crowns to buy pets, hatch pets, or just wait til the right level to unlock your school pet.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
I like this idea. I get so many duds from hatching I'd really like to share them with other users. I don't see why this shouldn't be an option.

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I disagree I think they should make a pet shelter ( like the other person ) and you can buy the pets for cheap money and you can also sell your pets there.Bringing pets back to the bazaar would be nice too because it would make more of a chance for people trying to get a pet.Like i have fought Alicane Swiftarrow over 50 times ( I COUNTED! ) and havent got his sprite pet, If they brought pets back it would be very helpful for those people and me to get pets they havent been able to get.And those people who have many of the same pet because they get money for the pet and people get to get it ( like my 5 myth sprites from rattlebones ).

from, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
i was so young when you could buy pets i don't remember, i think it would be cool to have pets in the bazaar again, :D

level 70 death,