Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
I'm looking for a pet that gives the orthrus spell. Would any one with a jade hound, tempest hound, frost hound, inferno hound, grimtooth, or cerberus like to hatch?

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I don't know how my younger brother got onto my messeage, but he did sorry for If he hurt your feelings. No I'm not going to hatch with a sea dragon. And I dont have an othorus.

But if I did have a othorus I would hatch with a sea dragon so It could get good talents. But if ya not myth too bad, it's myth school only... :P

Administrator
thewiz28 wrote:
I don't know how my younger brother got onto my messeage, but he did sorry

Young Wizard, please take better care of your account. Start by changing your password immediately and not telling it to anyone. Don't leave your computer unattended unless you lock it first.

You are responsible for what happens on your account, even if you claim it wasn't you. If you're account is compromised, it will be locked pending investigation.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Professor, I am here to say that he does not know my password, I was going to say I was getting ready to say I almost have an othorus. As I have a lvl 33 myth. I was already logged In when I went to the bathroom. Luckly, I got him to stop.