Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Art of War Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
Please HELP! I can't find the history book for the art of war quest in the plaza of conquests. I haven't been on w101 for a while so I can't find Halina Warhawk. She just disappeard with the tower. What do I do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jmorales98 wrote:
Please HELP! I can't find the history book for the art of war quest in the plaza of conquests. I haven't been on w101 for a while so I can't find Halina Warhawk. She just disappeard with the tower. What do I do?

Here is a link that shows where Halina is in The Plaza of Conquests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Plaza_of_Conquests

I'm not sure why she isn't showing up on your map. Her location is called The Tower of War.

And don't forget that after you get her book at the end of that tower, you must go back into the Tower and talk to Halina again. She will give you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along in the game.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I'm not really sure what you are talking about. If it's the book one, then you have to go to a tower with a black robed ghost lady on front and go through a tough dungeon. The book is between 5-10 floors down.

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Black as night, Monstrous fright !"