Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The King and I quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
When I turned level 40, Merle Ambrose summoned my about coming back to Grizzleheim, but when I when to him, he had nothing for me. I have read that at level 40 you're supost to get "The King and I" quest, but nothing has happened. Please help!!

Administrator
When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.
When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

Have you completed all the required assignments that were given to you when you reached level 30 and obtained the quest Full Grizzle Jacket?

You must complete the tasks you are given before more will be offered to you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
I am lvl 38 and have completed all quest except The Throne (where I'm told you talk to the king) and Ravenscare. I have not been given any more quests in Grizzleheim and have looked many times to see if I missed one. I haven't seen anyone with the big yellow "?" above their heads or "!" so I'm guessing I've completed everything.

So what am I missing?

Community Leader
@VSGrenier

Are you sure you have not missed a side in another world? Grizzleheim works along side with other worlds so you can go to Grizzleheim on the right levels. It might be a quest from Mooshu or Marleybone you have missed.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
VSGrenier: You won't get any more quests from Grizzleheim until you reach level 40. That's when you can get in to see the King and he gives you the quest to start you on your way to Ravenscar.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Thanks for the replies. I'm almost lvl 40 so I guess I'll get to do "The King and I" quest soon. I have completed Marleybone and I'm currently in Mooshu so now I'm just waiting to return to Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Are you kidding me? The king of grizzlehiem will give you an EXTRAORDINARY HARD quest to defeat Jotun the grendel, trust me, he has 9,000 health points, and his brothers have 8,000 health points, there is no way no one would survive unless you have a bottomless card deck, which does not exist. Want my advice, wait until your at max level to beat Jotun and his brothers.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Noah43229 wrote:
Are you kidding me? The king of grizzlehiem will give you an EXTRAORDINARY HARD quest to defeat Jotun the grendel, trust me, he has 9,000 health points, and his brothers have 8,000 health points, there is no way no one would survive unless you have a bottomless card deck, which does not exist. Want my advice, wait until your at max level to beat Jotun and his brothers.

Lol, I beat him on my balance wizard level 23 with one of my friend who is a life wizard level 42. You sir, are wrong. It was fairly easy, we didnt even buy crown minions, the most we did was summon our own minions.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2012