Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bigger Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I say this for the new people the dorms need to get a bit bigger espiecally for those who want lots and i mean lots of plants in there dorm or for thosse with lots of stuff they want to show off. ( i am not saying people should show off but you have to admit when you are new its the only way to not be called a noob)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kca189EM wrote:
I say this for the new people the dorms need to get a bit bigger espiecally for those who want lots and i mean lots of plants in there dorm or for thosse with lots of stuff they want to show off. ( i am not saying people should show off but you have to admit when you are new its the only way to not be called a noob)

Well, it's easy to get to level 15 and get 8,000 gold if you tried, and then buy your Wooded Cottage. Maybe, I guess they could make it a little bigger, or add a door to a little yard where you can put plants and stuff.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Well, you could just wait until you are a level fifteen, get a simple house, and plant all of the stuff there instead. I admit that the dorms are small, but you must live modestly until you can afford a nice house to plant plants and buy some stuff. Maybe just a tad bigger, as we all know that you get a lot of good stuff from boss drops, but not very much. Now, you could just put all the stuff in your bank until you can afford a house. They would be safe there until you can plant them.