Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm not receiving a quest I should?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I am a level 36 storm wizard and I know you are suppose to get a quest at level 35 where you talk to Baldur Goldpaws to do a quest for a spell, but I have gone to his location and he won't give me the quest for it, I have completed all previous spell quests and I meet the requirements to do the quest, please help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tadisa70 wrote:
I am a level 36 storm wizard and I know you are suppose to get a quest at level 35 where you talk to Baldur Goldpaws to do a quest for a spell, but I have gone to his location and he won't give me the quest for it, I have completed all previous spell quests and I meet the requirements to do the quest, please help

Where are you going to see Baldur? You should be going to see him by the flying boat in Olde Town.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Have you completed Mirkholm Keep in Grizz? If not you must do that before you can get the quest for the spell.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
tadisa70 wrote:

You have to finish all the beginning 3 areas of Grizzlehiem before you can get this quest. On a side note I have never used any of the spells on any of my wizards I have gotten from this quest. To be fair though I do set my deck up with the least amount of cards that can get the job done.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
tadisa70 wrote:
did you go into grizzleheim yet? You need to be at mirkholm keep to receive the quest.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
tadisa70 wrote:

Are you SURE you have done the requirements? And remember to look in the correct place, Olde Town. ---Jasmine Fireblade

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
Have you completed Mirkholm Keep in Grizz? If not you must do that before you can get the quest for the spell.

That's correct.
You may get an announcement from Mr. Lincoln, but you will not get the quest until Mirkholm Keep is completed.