Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need PvP Strategy's?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2011
I know lots of PvP stretagy's because I see lots of people use them and my bro's and me make some. So if you need any help at all with PvP stretegy's then just tell me what you are having a problem with I will be able to tell you how to back fire it.

Level 35 Ice Wizard

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Gamester999 wrote:
I know lots of PvP stretagy's because I see lots of people use them and my bro's and me make some. So if you need any help at all with PvP stretegy's then just tell me what you are having a problem with I will be able to tell you how to back fire it.

Level 35 Ice Wizard

how do I counter a max blade feint stacking balance using shatter and a myth wand from second?

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Gamester999 wrote:

Level 35 Ice Wizard

Gamester999,

Here is one that always gives me problems, in PvP.
I am Balance, level 70.
I don't use shatter, even put it in the deck once, and decided not to use it.
I have the Myth amulet, and I do use Earthquake, if it shows up.

I am facing a Fire, Level 70.
The fire has one mission, to use every pip on Blading and attacking, while
throwing out Shields, weakness and infection.

They have no heals in their deck, so they can attack hard and fast.

They use Power Link and Gared Fire Elf to keep sheilds off of you.
They use Efreet to attack hard, knowing it will show you down, and that you will have trouble healing.
As soon as they get your health down, they pound you with a fully bladed Heck Hound, for massive damage.
Triage would be nice, but I have none in my deck, can never find them in the store.
Both times I have faced this stratergy, I have gone second. My luck is not good, I go second exactly 75% of the time (I keep track of it).

Going second, what do you think the best stratergy would be to counter this. Any input would be good.

Thanks,
Joe.