Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new air school?!?!!?!??!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
i think there should be a air school in mooshu the teacer is a brown bear from grizzleheim and the school is secret you find out when you get a quest from the fire teacher but you cant be a stundent until youve mastered all the fire,life,andmyth spells!

is this a good idea? or too bosy?

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Air school is good idea, but you should be able to get it from the start, not with mastery af three schools, which is WAY too many for anyone by the way. Air school sounds good, though.

Daniel Sandshard-Balance Level 70

Find me in the arena, mostly, but also all over the spiral.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
So many things wrong here. First, Storm is a combination of water, lightning, thunder, but most of all air. Second, the requirements are way too specific. Third, this raises so many questions: what's a Grizzleheimer doing in MooShu? How'd (s)he get there? Why does Prof. Falmea give us this quest? Why does one need to master Fire, Life, and Myth spells to even know about this "secret" school? What's the story behind this school? We've been all over MooShu; why haven't the Pyromancers with a secondary in Life and a tertiary in Myth discovered this before?

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Akihiro, are you part of a Congressional Sub-Committee?? He was just offering an idea. Every idea starts out basic. The details can come later. Sheez.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Lordaria wrote:
Akihiro, are you part of a Congressional Sub-Committee?? He was just offering an idea. Every idea starts out basic. The details can come later. Sheez.

Lordaria, he did the same thing on one of my ideas

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Lordaria wrote:

And I was just stating my opinion. Is that so wrong? I don't get why I'm the one that always gets chastised for sharing my opinion. That's what The Dorms is for, for those who haven't realized yet. If you're gonna lose it over seeing cool feedback that's not even directed at you, you need to leave. Yes, ideas start out basic. This is not basic; this is just undeveloped and poorly thought out.