Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60 gear where?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
I'd love some level 60 gear for my fire wizard. Where in the spiral can I find any?

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
Waterworks for head chest and feet. Or crafted gear is good. My storm is in level 55 crafted gear and is doing awesome..

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Fardpissle wrote:
I'd love some level 60 gear for my fire wizard. Where in the spiral can I find any?

waterworks is where you get your legend outfit

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Fardpissle wrote:

Dive in to Crab Alley off Triton and go to Waterworks and wait and wait and wait until somebody lets them join you if you don't have your "own team" for it. I think Herman gives the quest. Or if you are like me and did it so many times it bores tears out of your eyes, craft the Wintertusk gear and call it a wrap, what ever it lacks over the Waterworks gear didn't effect my game play and I solo a lot, I did fine with it. I found out about it late on my first wizard but I did very well with my Life with her orphan level 58 gear, it was back when Zafaria first opened up and it was packed - got the Waterworks robe just before Mirror Lake, did craft her the helmet earlier, my Death I got WW robe on second try 1/2 way though Zafaria so she has level 58 boots and Wintertusk crafted helmet, Storm got all Wintertusk Crafted gear head to toe, same with my Myth currently in beginning of Zafaria and will be crafted gear for my Ice and Balance coming up next.

My original wizard had all the craft badges so she made the gear at the forge in Grizzlehiem, you need to get inventive on gathering items needed but I got pretty good at it and usually had everything in a day, I put it in shared bank and passed it around that way. In the end if nothing else all my wizards will get the Wintertusk helmet I like the stats and for sure the extra blade.