Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What the heck??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
What did KI do, I'm a lvl 70 life character in battle at winter tusk I get like no power pips the whole battle and then when I use my 8 pip spell and fizzle because of a defuse place on me right before I attack and next turn all my pips are gone??? That's not fair!

Administrator
A rather unfortunate series of events, young Wizard, but that's just life in the Spiral I'm afraid.

You can improve your chances of gaining power pips by using equipment that increases your powerpip chance.

Dispels though, I'm afraid, work just as you experienced. They dispel what you are attempting to cast, appearing to result in a costly fizzle.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
vsythin wrote:
What did KI do, I'm a lvl 70 life character in battle at winter tusk I get like no power pips the whole battle and then when I use my 8 pip spell and fizzle because of a defuse place on me right before I attack and next turn all my pips are gone??? That's not fair!

What are you wearing? If you let me know what your current stats are, I may be able to help you.

Do you have your Waterworks gear yet? That's the best stuff available in game- if you don't, and you want to get a group together, let me know. I am usually on the Lincoln server, or Wraith (if the first one's full), and am more than happy to tag along! My name is Laura Shadowsong- I wear a lot of green, fly around on a purple glider, and am usually online between noon and midnight (Atlantic time). If you see me, send me a message... or we can set something up on this board.

Cheers,
L.S., transcended sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
I thought there was something wrong with my game I've never lost all my pips before. Thanks for clarifying.