Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trolling stone pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
This is absolutely Hilarious KI HAHAHHAHAHA!

Ok I'm done laughing. Wait no I'm not! xD

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
i think it is hilarious to. but it seems a little bit like the snowball pet

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
i was hoping a new world was surpised about the trollling stone i been playing skyrim till the new world idea for test realm at least i got more time to improve on plants with kevin jadethorn its a cool new pet though maybe like a dinousour age new world that be cool :)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
jsd2122001 wrote:
i think it is hilarious to. but it seems a little bit like the snowball pet
Snowball was released before Stone, originally.

Community Leader
I think it is Brilliant and Hilarious!! I was so ready for last years pet rock and then you come out with.No, this is not the Pet Rock. This is absolutely not the Pet Rock. I about fell off my seat laughing. Good one KI , good one

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
To funny KI :D I love the New never before seen Pet..... I mean trolling stone. The Groucho Glasses are the best! And as someone who loves the Marx brother movies it's even better. :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
tigerswhiteblood wrote:
This is absolutely Hilarious KI HAHAHHAHAHA!

Ok I'm done laughing. Wait no I'm not! xD
not that laugh Muhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahah

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Hi im a level 45 death/fire/storm student and i bought a trolling stone and its so funny HAHAHAHAHA xd. At first I thought it was a scavenger hunt cus it said "he has never been seen"and then i got crowns and i looked in crown shop:Hot items and I figured out it was a pet. Its cool because its funny also it gives you a celestia spell and a lot more. :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
It was funny enough for me to buy one. I was curious enough to train it as well and at teen it learned taunt ... for some reason this made me laugh even more. Thanks KI for a day full of laughs haha

Survivor
May 11, 2009
what's the diffrence between a pet rock and a trolling stone? let's see ummmm. well....... If it looks like a pet rock and acts like a pet rock it must be a pet rock!

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Defender
Jan 25, 2012