Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there any gear for fire lvls 64-70?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I am a transcended pyromancer and I was curious if there was gear for my specific class like there is for the lower levels. If there is level gear does anyone know the name and location of the gear so I can keep an eye out for it. Im not interested in any level gear lower than 64. Any help you can give me I would really appriciate. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
GoldenRose16 wrote:
I am a transcended pyromancer and I was curious if there was gear for my specific class like there is for the lower levels. If there is level gear does anyone know the name and location of the gear so I can keep an eye out for it. Im not interested in any level gear lower than 64. Any help you can give me I would really appriciate. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

well since your not going for lvl 60 gear that already sums out the ww fire legend gear which is still the best pyromancer outfit

the only other good or kinda good fire only gear for 64 up is the level 70 crown gear that is dropped in mirror lake

but seriously go for the legend gear its much much better

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
What I suggest:

For PvP:
Waterworks gear +Pet with double resist (You can get up to 44% resist!!!)
Or PvP gear, you can get 50% resist if you do it just right.

For Mirror lake: (Or other areas with lots of tough ice and storm enemies)
Great Adventurer's Fiery Brim (I think that is the name?) Great resist. 18% if my memory serves me right.
Flameborn Sidhe cloak. (I think 20% ice resist?)
Flameborn Sidhe Boots (+18% resist)
Pet with double resist (Assuming its 15)
I mean come on, thats like 71 ice resist!!!
You can get sidhe cloak and boots in mirror lake as drops. Still farming for the cloak though.
Olyphants War Ring (Crafted) Nice nice block on it
Heartsteel or your choice, up to you for this one.
Lifeforce blade all the way on this one. Its just the best overall.
The amulet with +150 health and +1 40% fireblade card. (Or your choice if you want)

Just chipping in my 2 cents, see ya in the spiral!