Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skabrok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2008
I've been trying for over a month to beat Skabrok in Wintertusk to no avail. His minion is so easy, but it's hard when I never critical. i've even bought myth equipment and myth treasure cards to make it easier because he's a storm boss, but it never is. I have followed multiple posts that say to use efreet, blades and feint plus dragon, with no success at all. I am on the verge of giving my account information to someone so they can do it for me. I cannot do it alone, but it's a solo quest for Death School

I'm a level 68 Death Wizard with Fire Secondary

Someone help please! or Tell KI to lower the pip count this guy starts with. he's holding me back!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
saverave wrote:
I've been trying for over a month to beat Skabrok in Wintertusk to no avail. His minion is so easy, but it's hard when I never critical. i've even bought myth equipment and myth treasure cards to make it easier because he's a storm boss, but it never is. I have followed multiple posts that say to use efreet, blades and feint plus dragon, with no success at all. I am on the verge of giving my account information to someone so they can do it for me. I cannot do it alone, but it's a solo quest for Death School

I'm a level 68 Death Wizard with Fire Secondary

Someone help please! or Tell KI to lower the pip count this guy starts with. he's holding me back!

Sorry wish I could help, I have the same prob. let me know
how it goes.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2008
I finally beat him at level sixth ty ninth, using equipment NOT death type that was around my level. It went perfectly! I lost only about half my health compared to any other time i fought. I will list the items i used to beat him (mind you i'm fire secondary, so these items may have to change depending on your second school)

Death type:
Lvl 62 Wraithful Wraith's Headdress (hat)
Lvl 58 Eclipse Cloak (robe)
Lvl 60 Tse-Tse's Ring of Misfortune (ring)
Lvl 65 Dead Chieftain's Fanged Deck (deck)

No Type:
Lvl 64 Hot and Cold Rangers or Lvl 62 Cold Storm Trackers (boots)
Lvl 66 Staff of Solomon (wand)
Lvl 64 Pride's Maul (athame)

Fire Type:
Fire Mastery Amulet