Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Specter Outfit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I wasn't sure where to put this so I chose here. Does anyone know how or where I can get the Specter Outfit that was recently available? Also what is the exact name of it called? I'd like to get one for my Death Wizard.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
It was a drop from the Nightmare packs. Only available with crowns and only as a very rare drop.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Oh ok ty for the reply. Now I know. I guess I'll have to find something else then. I was hoping to make my Death wizard look a little more like his school, if thats possible. lol. Oh well. And I doubt KI will re-release that outfit anytime soon and make it a little easier to acquire. In the meantime, I'll see what I can find at the Bazaar or elsewhere. Ty again.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lurch428 wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this so I chose here. Does anyone know how or where I can get the Specter Outfit that was recently available? Also what is the exact name of it called? I'd like to get one for my Death Wizard.

Here is a link that shows what was available from the Nightmare Pack:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220604&highlight=nightmare+pack

I'm not sure what item you were looking for, but you could do a search on the fansite, wizard101central.com/wiki, and maybe that would help too.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
what I was/am looking for is the hood, robe and footwear. Another words the entire outfit that a wizard wears. I wanted my Death wiz to look more... umm... Deathly? Not necessarily evil. Thats what I want for him.