Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nwighborhods

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Wile I was Playing the game One day, a thought occurred to me. What if you could be neighbors with other wizards?
Behind the world gat there would be a plaza of some sort connecting all the other houses.
A neiborhood would start when someone clicks a button and creates their plaza. People would be able to preview it like a house. And they would have to ask permission from the owner to join.
What do you guys think about this?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Shadow889566 wrote:
Wile I was Playing the game One day, a thought occurred to me. What if you could be neighbors with other wizards?
Behind the world gat there would be a plaza of some sort connecting all the other houses.
A neiborhood would start when someone clicks a button and creates their plaza. People would be able to preview it like a house. And they would have to ask permission from the owner to join.

I actually find this an interesting concept! Should be an option like:

'Allow visits?'
Yes
No
Friends Only
---
You would be able to tour the spiral!
ALSO: Subscribers or crowns users (who purchased within the last month) could give ratings: 1-5 Depending on your rating you could get certain gifts!
1: 1-50 Gold (0 Reputation)
2: 1-50 Gold and a non-rare harvest reagent (+1 reputation)
3: 50-100 Gold and a rare harvest reagent (+2 Repuation)
4: 50-100 Gold, a rare harvest reagent, and a pet snack (1% chance of mega) (+3 reputation)
5: 100-200 Gold, a rare harvest reagent, a pet snack (3% chance of mega) and a +5 Reputation

When you go to click on a house, it could say '_ reputation' The higher the better!
You could only rate a house once, so there can be no hatemail or 'fake reputation'. I guess you could purchase reputation for crowns? 100 crowns per point?

Defender
May 29, 2011
Shadow889566 wrote:

I think thats a good idea, maybe you could ask permission for people to join there neighborhood and you get to go in there house.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Shadow889566 wrote:
Its gate not gat and great idea
but i think it should that ther are neighberhods of the same houes to get to a neighberhod u go to the spirel gate and a click a button with a house on it
and a list of all the names of all the houses would appear click the name of the house then it'll show a bunch os character name click the name u want to go to that persons house. like that idea?

mary green bloom level 47 life

Survivor
May 11, 2010
yea, that would be cool to not be lonley all the time at your house. also it would be easier to have parties people could walk up and ask for entrance

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010

Awesome idea! I love it

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I think Neighborhoods would be a good idea. That way, wizards can actually have a home-feeling enviroment and actually get to see their friends in your area. I also think if a wizard didn't want to be disturbed, perhaps they can put a temporary gate or force-field or something of that nature around their own property. But definitely; good idea!

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
This is a great idea! and here is another idea, what if your friends could not just be neighbors, but actual housemates?

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Awesome idea! It would be cool to see other wizards at your house and not have to be lonely at it.

See you in the Spiral,

Richard Ghostrider Level 70 Ice Wizard

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Great! One problem though. A plaza is round is it not? Well then, there outta be a limit to how many houses there ca be there, my though was 10. Well I hope KI dose this. And then there will be another glitch to unlock... I will always hunt for glitches!