Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subscriber Crowns Discount

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I think if you are a subscriber you should get a discount off any of the crowns items. Even a small one would be fine. Why I say this is because, I understand Kingsisle that your are a growing company that needs money to make this game and your lives go. But with the monthly or yearly fee we already pay, then wanting cool items in the game, we can't have it all. This leads to the issues, and the rants, and I think if you give subscribers at least a small discount it might help. We are already paying you, so why must we pay that much more?

Ok, that was my main point so if you don't like reading much, then that is all you have to read. But if you want to hear more info on my idea, read below.

Crowns items lately to me have been a little overpriced. We cannot grow money off Bartleby so a discount would be nice. I am thinking at least a 10% discount off almost every item. If you feel to raise it more, by all means do! Maybe you could add items that could say: "Play free and buy with ____ crowns! Get it for free with a subscription!"
These would be obviously smaller items but it'd be a good way for you to get more subscriptions from people which means more the money monthly or yearly. Crowns does make a big impact on your company I can see which is why I ask a small one. I understand if you cannot let this happen as it'd be hard. But even an event every year saying: "15-30% discount for all crowns items this week only!" would be nice.

~James Skullwielder
Transcended Necromancer

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Agreed, i have paid over 120$ in crowns, probably would have more crowns with discounts.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
Agreed, i have paid over 120$ in crowns, probably would have more crowns with discounts.

Woah that a lot xD