Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Card Banning in PvP

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
johnbassjr wrote:
I am here to say it's funny how a level 10 wizard can use legendary treasure cards in tcg. Any other treasure cards for that matter. It makes it unfair to people and not even right. I propose that treasure cards cannot be used in ranked pvp matches do to unfairness to other players and not even a match when its a one hit-ko. Many people conplain about it and I hope we wizard101 players could see this banned from ranked pvp. Thank you

Your just one of many people who have made this complaint. Treasure cards won't be banned from pvp because everyone can use them. Though I would consider putting lvl caps on each tc so it would make it fair.

Enough with the complaining either way it gets annoying. -.-

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
"If you can't beat them, join em"
"Fight Fire with Fire"
Shield while you are at it.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Two quick points
1)Treasure cards are an essential part of the game- Treasure cards add variety to strategies and allows you to counteract the luck of the draw. At the same time some strategically necessary cards(triage) are only available as tcs.
2)Equal access- Everyone has the same oppurtunity to purchase and utilize treasure cards. The fact that everyone has this option makes it fair.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
Two quick points
1)Treasure cards are an essential part of the game- Treasure cards add variety to strategies and allows you to counteract the luck of the draw. At the same time some strategically necessary cards(triage) are only available as tcs.
2)Equal access- Everyone has the same oppurtunity to purchase and utilize treasure cards. The fact that everyone has this option makes it fair.

1. The are so essential that I never use them in pvp and still win most of my 1v1 fights (I'm lvl 80 balance wizard). Treasure cards add shortcuts and probably designed for small kids that have difficulties to pass their quests and fight hard bosses. That is why I think that whoever use them is not a very good pvper. Only a true pvper will fight with honor using only spells he has in his book without pulling out dirty spell tricks.

2. There is no equal access to TC. Only wealthy people can buy so many tc and spam them like its their the only chance to win (which is true).

Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

You can join them only if you have enough money to buy and craft TC. I speaking currently only about low lvl pvp.
First you never know from what school you need to shield because they trying to hide it. Wand or one small fire elf and your tower shields bye bye.

NOTE: This is only my opinion, and if you think that TC are designed especially for you professional pvper I don't mind.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
Two quick points

1. The are so essential that I never use them in pvp and still win most of my 1v1 fights (I'm lvl 80 balance wizard). Treasure cards add shortcuts and probably designed for small kids that have difficulties to pass their quests and fight hard bosses. That is why I think that whoever use them is not a very good pvper. Only a true pvper will fight with honor using only spells he has in his book without pulling out dirty spell tricks.

2. There is no equal access to TC. Only wealthy people can buy so many tc and spam them like its their the only chance to win (which is true).

Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

You can join them only if you have enough money to buy and craft TC. I speaking currently only about low lvl pvp.
First you never know from what school you need to shield because they trying to hide it. Wand or one small fire elf and your tower shields bye bye.

NOTE: This is only my opinion, and if you think that TC are designed especially for you professional pvper I don't mind.

Congratulations on winning most of your ranked PvP matches without treasure cards. Most impressive; That being said, the fact that winning without tc is possible does not make it "a dirty trick spell". It adds variety to strategy that are simply not possible without tcs and allows quick counters for deck failures. As a duelist who has done both max lvl(lvl 80 archmage diviner warlord) and mid lvl(lvl 35 magus theurgist warlord) I can say that tcs are a key part of any strategy. This is especially true in high rank mid lvl pvp where I am being matched with mid grandmaster+ wizards. Whether tcs were or were not designed for little kids and hard bosses really has no bearing on their fairness. I am not sure how it is dishonarable to use tcs or why declining to use tcs means you are a "true pvper"

Yes equal access, there are monsters in the spiral such as halffang or asrik that drop equipment that sells from 2000-20000 a piece. Their is really no excuse for not having any gold unless you are low lvl. If you are willing to put in the work then yes tcs are equal access.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
Two quick points

Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

Congratulations on winning most of your ranked PvP matches without treasure cards. Most impressive; That being said, the fact that winning without tc is possible does not make it "a dirty trick spell". It adds variety to strategy that are simply not possible without tcs and allows quick counters for deck failures. As a duelist who has done both max lvl(lvl 80 archmage diviner warlord) and mid lvl(lvl 35 magus theurgist warlord) I can say that tcs are a key part of any strategy. This is especially true in high rank mid lvl pvp where I am being matched with mid grandmaster+ wizards. Whether tcs were or were not designed for little kids and hard bosses really has no bearing on their fairness. I am not sure how it is dishonarable to use tcs or why declining to use tcs means you are a "true pvper"

Yes equal access, there are monsters in the spiral such as halffang or asrik that drop equipment that sells from 2000-20000 a piece. Their is really no excuse for not having any gold unless you are low lvl. If you are willing to put in the work then yes tcs are equal access.

Many of strategy cards you can learn with training points. Like: fiend, weakness, tower shield, fire elf dispels earthquake, doom and gloom and so on. For few cards that are not trainable its mean they key strategy spells for their school. The difference between learning them and use TC cards that TC cards are not a luck of draw they in much smaller deck and you probably will get the spell you want. So while I waiting for my cards to show on other players just draw them from TC they stronger spells of course. I besides not use mastery amulet so its much harder for me make good strategy with spells I draw. So you cannot compare someone who win without TC and mastery amulet to TC spammer with mastery amulet.
Using TC cards for strategy is much easier then think about strategy for your spells only. Pulling out spells for no where is a dirty trick, that known as cheating in other card games. This game allow to do so but its doesn't make the game fair especially at low lvl pvp. I haven't saw at other games that low lvl players can use such a high and powerful lvl spells or use spells from other classes. It's just not seems right at all.
There is a reason why you have different schools its different strategy different game play. By having the access to almost of all schools spells you actually become a mini god breaking the pvp system for low lvl pvp completely. Sorry but you cannot convince me that wizard can have access to all seven schools spells like it is own school that completely remove the uniqueness of each school the only thing that still keep it is the schools gear. Using mastery amulet and TC you can gain very good control over other school spells that is not yours.

Equal access is meaning that everyone can access not only high lvl mains who can farm them. So basically to fight at low lvl pvp I have to have high lvl main gold farmer or constantly lose. There are plenty players who have very low money you can see them if you put your head a little bit down to earth. They could be good pvper but they can't pvp till they lvl their main to earn enough money that takes months.
I know how hard it is since I close to lvl up my third archmage and forth one is half away from it.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Hey open; before you shoot me, can you please tell me your PvP record?

If you don't believe me and most that treasure cards are almost essential, go onto central, find a PvP deck, and try to find one that does NOT use treaure cards. You will see that they all use it in one form or another. Plus who said you have to craft? Buy them on central or garden the new Sour Fickle Pickles.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
Two quick points

Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

Many of strategy cards you can learn with training points. Like: fiend, weakness, tower shield, fire elf dispels earthquake, doom and gloom and so on. For few cards that are not trainable its mean they key strategy spells for their school. The difference between learning them and use TC cards that TC cards are not a luck of draw they in much smaller deck and you probably will get the spell you want. So while I waiting for my cards to show on other players just draw them from TC they stronger spells of course. I besides not use mastery amulet so its much harder for me make good strategy with spells I draw. So you cannot compare someone who win without TC and mastery amulet to TC spammer with mastery amulet.
Using TC cards for strategy is much easier then think about strategy for your spells only. Pulling out spells for no where is a dirty trick, that known as cheating in other card games. This game allow to do so but its doesn't make the game fair especially at low lvl pvp. I haven't saw at other games that low lvl players can use such a high and powerful lvl spells or use spells from other classes. It's just not seems right at all.
There is a reason why you have different schools its different strategy different game play. By having the access to almost of all schools spells you actually become a mini god breaking the pvp system for low lvl pvp completely. Sorry but you cannot convince me that wizard can have access to all seven schools spells like it is own school that completely remove the uniqueness of each school the only thing that still keep it is the schools gear. Using mastery amulet and TC you can gain very good control over other school spells that is not yours.

Equal access is meaning that everyone can access not only high lvl mains who can farm them. So basically to fight at low lvl pvp I have to have high lvl main gold farmer or constantly lose. There are plenty players who have very low money you can see them if you put your head a little bit down to earth. They could be good pvper but they can't pvp till they lvl their main to earn enough money that takes months.
I know how hard it is since I close to lvl up my third archmage and forth one is half away from it.

Yes indeed many strategic cards are available as trainable spells. However, many other key strategic cards are only available as tc(triage readily comes to mind). The luck of the draw is precisely why tcs are so important. They counter act random bad luck and allow you to play despite the failures of your main deck. Is it "skilled" to lose to a feinted judge because you can't find your tower shield in your deck? I don't think so, I think I will pull out my tc tower from the side deck ty. If you think that designing a side deck is easy or does not require strategy... you are sorely mistaken. Remember the only way to access your side deck is to discard your trained and/or item cards and the side deck is not a guarantee unless you have it filled with only copies of one or 2 spells. Of course there is no comparison between a tc/mastery duelist and a ungeared one, just as there is no comparison between someone with a mega pet to someone with a baby pet. The spells do not come from nowhere, they come from your side deck. I can agree with lvl restricting certain high rank spells from low lvl PvP IF KI fixes the current matching system. Uniqueness of a school is not destroyed by tcs. TCs are temporary and will never be as effective as a natural school wizard casting the same spell. As to low lvl PvP and tcs. There exists quite a few ways to get the gold and tc you need. Google search laurawatersongs guide to low lvl gardening, using her techniques, you will scarely run out of gold as a low lvl.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I hate people like you. You complain and complain about every freaking thing that doesn't go your way. I hate PvP, 89% of all PvPers, all people who remotely talk about PvP. They always have a darn complaint. This is why I left. You don't like TC in PvP? Don't play it.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
Two quick points

Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

Yes indeed many strategic cards are available as trainable spells. However, many other key strategic cards are only available as tc(triage readily comes to mind). The luck of the draw is precisely why tcs are so important. They counter act random bad luck and allow you to play despite the failures of your main deck. Is it "skilled" to lose to a feinted judge because you can't find your tower shield in your deck? I don't think so, I think I will pull out my tc tower from the side deck ty. If you think that designing a side deck is easy or does not require strategy... you are sorely mistaken. Remember the only way to access your side deck is to discard your trained and/or item cards and the side deck is not a guarantee unless you have it filled with only copies of one or 2 spells. Of course there is no comparison between a tc/mastery duelist and a ungeared one, just as there is no comparison between someone with a mega pet to someone with a baby pet. The spells do not come from nowhere, they come from your side deck. I can agree with lvl restricting certain high rank spells from low lvl PvP IF KI fixes the current matching system. Uniqueness of a school is not destroyed by tcs. TCs are temporary and will never be as effective as a natural school wizard casting the same spell. As to low lvl PvP and tcs. There exists quite a few ways to get the gold and tc you need. Google search laurawatersongs guide to low lvl gardening, using her techniques, you will scarely run out of gold as a low lvl.

You right that few cards are still no available using training points, but most of players spam in 95% TC that they could train. Tower shield is one of the main cards so why not just train it?
I think that you need more than one type of card to rely on (tower shield) If you allow to player get 7 power pips for judgment and do nothing its very bad. For example you can be aggressive like storm and attack first till he start healing himself instead of making big attack on you. There are more things you can do but its depends on your school.
TCs are temporary and will never be as effective as a natural school
All the blades/traps are better as TC card moreover they work together with the normal blades/traps to make super attack. Try to put normal fiend, TC fiend and item fiend on target even with tower shield that would be very very strong attack and I not counting blades.
As to low lvl PvP and tcs. There exists quite a few ways to get the gold and tc you need.The problem is not with those who have no money but with people who have main high lvl wizard to farm expensive items very easy. That how low lvl characters have such a powerful cards.

For all other people who didn't even read my post or skip most of it and then post something like:
I hate people like you.
I not going to respond. If you have no arguments for my post you don't have to go that low starting offend people in person.

Ronster55
If you want response for your post I think it would be fair that you will say you opinion about my previous responses before I respond. Since its looks like you and some others have nothing to say about my explanations. Please read them and tell me what do you think is right and what parts are wrong. But ignoring them and put questions for me is not right. But don't do it like gtafreak101 in 2-3 sentence with such hate.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
Two quick points

Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

You right that few cards are still no available using training points, but most of players spam in 95% TC that they could train. Tower shield is one of the main cards so why not just train it?
I think that you need more than one type of card to rely on (tower shield) If you allow to player get 7 power pips for judgment and do nothing its very bad. For example you can be aggressive like storm and attack first till he start healing himself instead of making big attack on you. There are more things you can do but its depends on your school.
All the blades/traps are better as TC card moreover they work together with the normal blades/traps to make super attack. Try to put normal fiend, TC fiend and item fiend on target even with tower shield that would be very very strong attack and I not counting blades.
As to low lvl PvP and tcs. There exists quite a few ways to get the gold and tc you need.The problem is not with those who have no money but with people who have main high lvl wizard to farm expensive items very easy. That how low lvl characters have such a powerful cards.

For all other people who didn't even read my post or skip most of it and then post something like:
I hate people like you.
I not going to respond. If you have no arguments for my post you don't have to go that low starting offend people in person.

Ronster55
If you want response for your post I think it would be fair that you will say you opinion about my previous responses before I respond. Since its looks like you and some others have nothing to say about my explanations. Please read them and tell me what do you think is right and what parts are wrong. But ignoring them and put questions for me is not right. But don't do it like gtafreak101 in 2-3 sentence with such hate.

Thats true that tc are stackable. In fact it is one of the best defences. In the case that you pointed out with 3 stacked feints, wheras one tower shield might not cut it, a regular tc and a tc one would certainly be enough to help you survive in most cases. If you do not have a high lvl farmer for your low lvl, gardening for tcs will certainly help.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
Two quick points

Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

I hate people like you.

Ronster55

Thats true that tc are stackable. In fact it is one of the best defences. In the case that you pointed out with 3 stacked feints, wheras one tower shield might not cut it, a regular tc and a tc one would certainly be enough to help you survive in most cases. If you do not have a high lvl farmer for your low lvl, gardening for tcs will certainly help.

But if no one use TC there is no need to stuck 2 tower shields. The shields of course could be removed by other spells giving you no time to stuck them again. Double smoke screen is another problem which stuck two of them each turn preventing from other group cast spells.
I have over 1,500 of good TC on my account (I sold all the useless) I just letting them stay in my bag like collection :)
The TC erase the most differences between schools when pvp. The main attacks still base on schools but the strategy cards which is the main concept of pvp use for all schools. With the mastery amulets release the difference now even smaller. So why do we choose a school at all? lets be just wizards and learn all spell schools after all we can use most of the spells now (thanks to TC and mastery amulets) like we control all of schools.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
But if no one use TC there is no need to stuck 2 tower shields. The shields of course could be removed by other spells giving you no time to stuck them again. Double smoke screen is another problem which stuck two of them each turn preventing from other group cast spells.
I have over 1,500 of good TC on my account (I sold all the useless) I just letting them stay in my bag like collection :)
The TC erase the most differences between schools when pvp. The main attacks still base on schools but the strategy cards which is the main concept of pvp use for all schools. With the mastery amulets release the difference now even smaller. So why do we choose a school at all? lets be just wizards and learn all spell schools after all we can use most of the spells now (thanks to TC and mastery amulets) like we control all of schools.

Thats one of the main points of tc, to cover the weakness of your school and to open new strategic options to the wizards. This is a good thing in PvP since it allows much more variation and unique playstyles for wizards who are of the same school. As for no need for stacking without tc. Amulet feint, pet feint and unless you have an amulet tower and pet tower then you would lose against this strategy. Like I said if you have tc an choose not to use them, that is your choice. However, simply because you have made said choice does not mean that other players who went the other way are unfair or dishonorable.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:

Thats one of the main points of tc, to cover the weakness of your school and to open new strategic options to the wizards. This is a good thing in PvP since it allows much more variation and unique playstyles for wizards who are of the same school. As for no need for stacking without tc. Amulet feint, pet feint and unless you have an amulet tower and pet tower then you would lose against this strategy. Like I said if you have tc an choose not to use them, that is your choice. However, simply because you have made said choice does not mean that other players who went the other way are unfair or dishonorable.

I agree with FatesKin. TC cards and mastery amulets are part of the game and they make it more interesting. I still find all the schools to have very much their own character. I am Balance and have trained life to Satyr, Ice to Tower Shield and Death to Feint. I suppose I have three "second schools." I'm still going to use Tower and Feint. TCs Mastery amulets let us "dabble" in other schools but if you aren't wearing school exclusive gear then TC attacks will give disappointing results.

I use Myth Mastery Amulet for 1v1 but I wouldn't dream of casting any Myth attack except for Earthquake which is good for removing blades and hitting minions.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
noizyboy1961 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:

I agree with FatesKin. TC cards and mastery amulets are part of the game and they make it more interesting. I still find all the schools to have very much their own character. I am Balance and have trained life to Satyr, Ice to Tower Shield and Death to Feint. I suppose I have three "second schools." I'm still going to use Tower and Feint. TCs Mastery amulets let us "dabble" in other schools but if you aren't wearing school exclusive gear then TC attacks will give disappointing results.

I use Myth Mastery Amulet for 1v1 but I wouldn't dream of casting any Myth attack except for Earthquake which is good for removing blades and hitting minions.

Makes sense, the more spells you have the more strategies you can make, and it also more interesting. But it doesn't make it right to use epic spells for low lvls to instant kill their opponents.
Every school should have their weaknesses that's why you have training points to learn spells to complete your school.
If you play defensive casting tower shield and weakness is enough to block big attack spells. As balance you can be more aggressive and mana burn him instead of been a turtle waiting for the big hit.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
noizyboy1961 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:

Makes sense, the more spells you have the more strategies you can make, and it also more interesting. But it doesn't make it right to use epic spells for low lvls to instant kill their opponents.
Every school should have their weaknesses that's why you have training points to learn spells to complete your school.
If you play defensive casting tower shield and weakness is enough to block big attack spells. As balance you can be more aggressive and mana burn him instead of been a turtle waiting for the big hit.

Well i think we can agree on the low lvl scenario. A mid lvl casting a leviathan against another mid level isnt exactly fair. The reason I am against a lvl lock on said high level spells is because they are of great assistance when you fight massively leveled wizards. Until KI fixes the matching system I do not support a lvl cap on tcs.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
Well i think we can agree on the low lvl scenario. A mid lvl casting a leviathan against another mid level isnt exactly fair. The reason I am against a lvl lock on said high level spells is because they are of great assistance when you fight massively leveled wizards. Until KI fixes the matching system I do not support a lvl cap on tcs.

If you agree on low lvl scenario and mid lvl than you must agree that he won unfair and he not deserve at first place to fight against bigger challenge "massively leveled wizards". Don't forget that low lvl pvp gear is insanely OP already.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:

If you agree on low lvl scenario and mid lvl than you must agree that he won unfair and he not deserve at first place to fight against bigger challenge "massively leveled wizards". Don't forget that low lvl pvp gear is insanely OP already.

I agree that the matching system should not be matching mid levels against grandmaster plus level. That being said I do not think the mid lvl pvp gear is OP, its accessible to everyone and gives a decent amount of boost and resist to anyone who gets it. The gear is earned and are about the only thing worth buying with arena gear.

Survivor
May 16, 2012
johnbassjr wrote:
I am here to say it's funny how a level 10 wizard can use legendary treasure cards in tcg. Any other treasure cards for that matter. It makes it unfair to people and not even right. I propose that treasure cards cannot be used in ranked pvp matches do to unfairness to other players and not even a match when its a one hit-ko. Many people conplain about it and I hope we wizard101 players could see this banned from ranked pvp. Thank you

no i dissagree! tc shuld be used in pvp they give the weaker people a chance at LIVING! well, sort of.

i'm a master pyromancer and beeing fire and have lost a lot of ranked pvp and won a few, i won most of my pvp when i was adept or novice through tc so yea tc give the less powerful a chance

Survivor
May 16, 2012
Ronster55 wrote:
"Fight Fire with Fire"

haha ture! fire power :D

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
That being said I do not think the mid lvl pvp gear is OP, its accessible to everyone and gives a decent amount of boost and resist to anyone who gets it.

open33 wrote:
Don't forget that low lvl pvp gear is insanely OP already.

I spoke about low lvl not mid lvl gear.

Earning something fair is not making the gear stats fair. The resist is pretty much like resist of ice school at epic lvls (without crafted Avalon gear). There is no gear that even close to that for such low lvls.
If the gear was fair why there is no pvp gear for epic lvls? I think KI realized that it OP but its too late now. A lot of people will get crazy if they remove it. The will complain of how much time they invest to get the gear and now there is nothing good about pvp and they quit.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
That being said I do not think the mid lvl pvp gear is OP, its accessible to everyone and gives a decent amount of boost and resist to anyone who gets it.

open33 wrote:

Earning something fair is not making the gear stats fair. The resist is pretty much like resist of ice school at epic lvls (without crafted Avalon gear). There is no gear that even close to that for such low lvls.
If the gear was fair why there is no pvp gear for epic lvls? I think KI realized that it OP but its too late now. A lot of people will get crazy if they remove it. The will complain of how much time they invest to get the gear and now there is nothing good about pvp and they quit.

Overpowered in what way, by stats provided by level? That we can agree with, a lvl 1 can potentially have 55% resist 16% accuracy 22% damage boost. Obviously it can't be used in PvE because it is Overpowered for most early PvE worlds. However is this overpowered in the arena comparitively speaking? Not really, simply because the gear is accessible and earnable. If every person can access this gear then in terms of PvP it is not overpowered, much like the waterworks gear. I too am confused on why KI has not released high lvl PvP gear...but one can dream yes?

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:

open33 wrote:

Overpowered in what way, by stats provided by level? That we can agree with, a lvl 1 can potentially have 55% resist 16% accuracy 22% damage boost. Obviously it can't be used in PvE because it is Overpowered for most early PvE worlds. However is this overpowered in the arena comparitively speaking? Not really, simply because the gear is accessible and earnable. If every person can access this gear then in terms of PvP it is not overpowered, much like the waterworks gear. I too am confused on why KI has not released high lvl PvP gear...but one can dream yes?

Your excuse to give to low lvls extremely strong gear is like deleting the lvl condition for all the gears. why not give access to all lvls to all types of gear? After all its gonna be equal access so it is fair for pvp too. It would be very nice to see lvl1 with Avalon gear. Add to that the usage of epic spells from TC and the difference between lvl 1 and 80 lvls reduced to almost zero. So the low lvls will have the same chances to win the high lvls. That would be very fair since the have equal access to everything. Right?

I never saw a game that such nonsense going on at low lvls.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:

open33 wrote:

Your excuse to give to low lvls extremely strong gear is like deleting the lvl condition for all the gears. why not give access to all lvls to all types of gear? After all its gonna be equal access so it is fair for pvp too. It would be very nice to see lvl1 with Avalon gear. Add to that the usage of epic spells from TC and the difference between lvl 1 and 80 lvls reduced to almost zero. So the low lvls will have the same chances to win the high lvls. That would be very fair since the have equal access to everything. Right?

I never saw a game that such nonsense going on at low lvls.

What are you talking about? I said PvP gear at low levels is fair because all people have access to it if they work for it. Never did I say anything about unlocking lvl limited gear. Also there is still a large difference between a low lvl wizard and a lvl 80 even assuming they could get the same gear. Namely: Health, powerpip chance, availability of spells, access to enhanceable spells etc. While gear does define a wizard to a large extent, it is not the only factor.