Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
So I started the Mooshu crafting quest a little while ago. I bought most of the reagants from the bazaar, but they didnt have any black lotus or glass vials. In which world can I find these two items.

Luke Thundersword
Level 54 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
deda232 wrote:
So I started the Mooshu crafting quest a little while ago. I bought most of the reagants from the bazaar, but they didnt have any black lotus or glass vials. In which world can I find these two items.

Luke Thundersword

Here is a link that shows all of the reagents:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Reagents

Just click on which one you want, and it will show you everything they have on file.

Community Leader
Both can be obtained in Mooshu. Reagent seller will have the vial and the black lotus are harvested. There are many areas in Mooshu that you can find the black lotus.
Here is one guide to help you along the way.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24692

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
The Krokotopia crafting quest involved items that first became available in Krokotopia. The Marleybone quest involved items that first became available in Marleybone.

Does some item in this progression escape you?

Historian
May 01, 2010
deda232 wrote:

Luke Thundersword

Glass vials: These can be found at reagent vendors (usually right by to person that gives the crafting quest, Celestia is only exception as of this moment), from I think ms and up.
Black lotus: I have found the Floating Land is an EXCELENT provider, especially around the path that winds from the crashed balloon (by the circle looking symbol teleporter), to the waterfall.