Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Minotaur. A rare pet?????

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Hey everybody I have reccently gotten a Life Minotaur from BrownWood Tormentor in Grizzlehiem, Helgrind Warren. I seem to have gotten a very rare pet because I have saw no one else with one. Tell me if anyone else has gotten this little guy and reply if you have any other rare pets. And tell me what they got. Mine got life shield.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
thewiz28 wrote:
Hey everybody I have reccently gotten a Life Minotaur from BrownWood Tormentor in Grizzlehiem, Helgrind Warren. I seem to have gotten a very rare pet because I have saw no one else with one. Tell me if anyone else has gotten this little guy and reply if you have any other rare pets. And tell me what they got. Mine got life shield.

I have never seen a Life Minator before I have been pretty much everywhere from wWizardcity to Marleybone. So you got a rare pet.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
its not that rare but it is kinda because it is very rare to get life minotaur as a drop. I've seen a lot in the hatchery.

Samantha Hawkrider Transcended Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
it's may be rare because i see people all the time at least once everytime i hatch a pet sometimes it's a low pedegree other times it's really high i hope this information was usefull zachary iceblade lvl 55 thameturge or ice wizard :-)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thewiz28 wrote:

Yes, I have the Life Minotaur. I've also hatched another from him.
:D

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
thewiz28 wrote:

i have gotten a life troll that i have seen no one else with but have not trained it yet. problem is cant remember who dropped it sorry.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
All pet drops are rare, but pet drops that attack are very rare. And since I have never seen one before it may be ultra rare :D I hope I helped.

Magus Pyromancer (Level 31 Fire Wizard)

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Ok, I have 2 things to say. 1 Is that I recently hatched my Life Minotaur with a Fierce Hound and the offspring Life Minotaur got spritely at teen.
2 Is that I also have a Life Troll from a drop from Krokopatra. But sadly it does no longer gives the card Life Troll anymore. Not so sure about training it.

P.S also post if you have any rare pets and tell me what they got at teen,adult,ancient or epic.

Survivor
May 24, 2010
grandmashelper wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:

i have gotten a life troll that i have seen no one else with but have not trained it yet. problem is cant remember who dropped it sorry.

I have about 3 or 4 life Trolls and Life Minotaurs. For me I guess they're not that rare.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I dont need your opinion. It is just luck so you are just lucky.

not to offennd you or be mean but I asked for rare pets not how many life pets you have., I asked for rare pets not pets that I already have.