Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

order of play in spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
What is the order to play is grizzleheim before or after dragonspyre? is dragonspyre last? Please someone let me know the order of worlds

Defender
May 31, 2011
This is personal choice. There is no hard line order to playing GH or WT. Personally I played it as it became available to me and according to my wizard's current skill.

I suggest you try GH when you can, good way to build up experience, earn gold and collect snacks, reagents, and equipment. If you get to a part that is too hard for your wizard, go back to the main story line and return later.

Good luck and most of all, have fun!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lauradefor wrote:
What is the order to play is grizzleheim before or after dragonspyre? is dragonspyre last? Please someone let me know the order of worlds

Grizzleheim, Wysteria, and Wintertusk are all optional.

Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, and Zafaria and the worlds of the spiral, in order. You must complete the main story line quests in each to advance.

You can do the other three whenever you choose (after gaining access).

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
lauradefor wrote:

malistair arc
wizard city
kroktopia
marleybone
mooshu
dragonspire

morganth arc so far
celestia
zafaria
those were the main arcs now for some mini ones that are optional that become avable depending on your wizard lvl
grizzleheim arc
20 opens gh but it also can end until your a certain
lvl like 30 or 40
when ya beat the final area in gh ya may travel to the wintery world of wintertusk and save grizzleheim and wintertusk from a magical icy force
now for the last side arc currently
the wysteria arc
note it may get more add ons but currently wysteria has a entire world for lvl 25 however there is a add on dungeon here for legends and up that beat it
that was the worlds we wizards have seen and explored and there might be more coming in a month, or week or who knows maybe a year
be patient once ya go through it once and soon new ones shall come

Community Leader
One one wizard I had to run through Grizzelheim after I did Dragonspyre. Then ran Wintertusk after Celestia. The only set thing about running these worlds is you have to be a certain level.

Grizzleheim levels
Level 20: Lending a Paw
Level 30: Full Grizzle Jacket
Level 35: Defeat Jotun
Level 40: The King and I

I have found it easier though to run Grizzelheim as you are called back to it when you are at the levels for each area. It really depends on what you feel comfortable with. :)

Defender
May 17, 2011
lauradefor wrote:

here is how it most often goes: wizard city, krokotopia and grizzleheim, marleybone and wysteria, mooshu, dragonspyre, celestia and wintertusk (i think, not sure, though), and finally, zafaria.

this is the most common ordering of the worlds. some worlds must be done in that order (you can't do zafaria before mooshu).

see you in the spiral!

Saffron Firehunter, Oni slayer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I tend to start Grizzlehiem around level 25, I do one area then go back to where I was then return for another, I try to get to the end of the 3 beginning areas by level 40 or he just tells you to go rest, which means you have to come back when you are level 40. The battles there seem to be a bit above the level they allow you to start in for me.

The Jotun fight I return for when I have help and around level 45, then I try to get Ravanscar area in by the time I reach level 50. The ending Ravens fight is quite difficult and you probably will need at least one other person to help with that.

You won't level up well in Grizzlehiem because you get very little experience for the quests there but it must be done if you want to be able to enter Wintertusk which does give you decent experience.

After I enter Wintertusk I do the first few walk around quests, then return to Celestia till level 55. I return to Wintertusk and follow the main story line which gets me to my pet level and quest around the same time I reach level 58. I also find that this helps me when I return to Celestia a bit stronger to finish that off.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
If you want to be able to obtain any of your class spells you have to do grizzleheim. So as it is optional is isn't if you want to be able to do school quests for spells and pets. I got behind there and spent a day to catch up to be able to get the level 55 class spell.