Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournments in PVP?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
I think every month or so maybe, you should have tourneys, like who is all fire torunaments to see who the best pyromancer is, and level tourneys (lvls. 1-5) (6-10) (11-15) (45-49) (50 only) something like that and the winner gets, BIG amounts of GOLD and PRIZES.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I firmlly agree. WoW has tourneys like that, and i would be very interested in participating. And the creators would have another interesting attraction for paying players. Great idea!

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Yea I think that is really a good idea. I think we should have that. That would be SO AWESOME!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
i definately agree with this. I'm a huge fan of pvp, and love getting reward's for doing good, maybe not a large amount of gold, but enough worth joining a tourny

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I totally agree. I think this is a great idea. Also top four playerse on each schools (and levels) get to represent their school for interschool. That would be awesome!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
i agree it would be a great way to keep things in pvp spiced up and they should have like ranking tab on the home website to show who were the best players of the month