Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Friends List Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Myself and others have come to the point where our friends lists have been at their maximum capacity for a while now. We even have subscriptions so the extra 20 doesn't really help still. Some people have a fair amount of wizards in their account so when adding all their wizards it can fill up your list fast. I thought of a new way that could significantly help out the friends list. When adding a wizard of someone's it will secretly add the account of theirs, but the name of their account will never be displayed. Instead, it will only show the wizard that is on at the time for that account. So instead of adding 4 wizards from an account, you only take up 1 spot on your list, and you have all the wizards on that account added actually. Since some people may not want to do this, it could be for good friends only. So it could only activate if you use a true friend code. What do you all think?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
iceysnow wrote:
Myself and others have come to the point where our friends lists have been at their maximum capacity for a while now. We even have subscriptions so the extra 20 doesn't really help still. Some people have a fair amount of wizards in their account so when adding all their wizards it can fill up your list fast. I thought of a new way that could significantly help out the friends list. When adding a wizard of someone's it will secretly add the account of theirs, but the name of their account will never be displayed. Instead, it will only show the wizard that is on at the time for that account. So instead of adding 4 wizards from an account, you only take up 1 spot on your list, and you have all the wizards on that account added actually. Since some people may not want to do this, it could be for good friends only. So it could only activate if you use a true friend code. What do you all think?

Like the idea, But seeing there are over 25,000,000 Wizards in the Spiral, we should have our lists boosted from 120 to 220-320 so that we can have more friends. More friends= more help & more people to talk to.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
stormschool99 wrote:

Like the idea, But seeing there are over 25,000,000 Wizards in the Spiral, we should have our lists boosted from 120 to 220-320 so that we can have more friends. More friends= more help & more people to talk to.

Yes I think they should either make the list larger or create a system similar to the one i mentioned. It would help out the small friends list issue a lot!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Agreed, quite a few of my friends have 5+ wizards. I do like the idea of 220 to 330 friends though ^-^

Survivor
May 24, 2010
I'm selective about who I add and I don't add just to have friends. Friends on my list are there to help with quests and I have to like them to keep them. I've deleted a lot of people and I'm happy with the way things are.