Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 for Kindle Fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Do you guys have Wizard101 for the Kindle Fire? It should be like an app because I bought a Kindle Fire for $200 and it isn't as addicting as I though so a Wizard101 app would be cool and put my Kindle to some good use.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
ninja43800 wrote:
Do you guys have Wizard101 for the Kindle Fire? It should be like an app because I bought a Kindle Fire for $200 and it isn't as addicting as I though so a Wizard101 app would be cool and put my Kindle to some good use.
Unfortunately, Kindle Fire doesn't have nearly enough power to play Wizard101.
P.S. Sorry if this is a double post, but I lost internet connection just before I hit submit last time.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ninja43800 wrote:

i wish but kindle fire isnt strong enough to hold wizard101 and besides how can ya text chat without taking the whole screen up
just saying

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I am sure he means one of the KIfreegames or Wizardblox which would be totally fine with me if I had an app like that. I am just thinking aloud here, since "The New Ipad" or the "Ipad 3" is being talked of so powerful and such good graphics, I wonder what it is capable of with mmorpg's? :-)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
would be nice for any Android tablet.

i have a 1.2 GHz chip and 32 gig in mine
alas i would need to boost the ram a tad

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
You guys have anything for the kindle. I wish you could play the game with the kindle. That's one of my dreams