Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have lost my quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I am currently in stormriven and I have not unlocked anywhere past that. I have no quest left and I have tried talking to leland hawking, karolak (who i have to fight now), and vassek shadowsprite. I want to get past there so please help me. I have been using another wizard so i dont remember what my last quest was. I have Absolutely no quest left. Please help.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
zorak1996 wrote:
I am currently in stormriven and I have not unlocked anywhere past that. I have no quest left and I have tried talking to leland hawking, karolak (who i have to fight now), and vassek shadowsprite. I want to get past there so please help me. I have been using another wizard so i dont remember what my last quest was. I have Absolutely no quest left. Please help.

Edith at the end of ramp coming into Celestia directs you to all the areas, if she does not have a quest for you it is possible you need to see someone further in Stormraven. If you are inside Stormraven you should be able to look at your map and see if there is anything available for you to complete, if you have completed all quests only main bosses will show up, remember there is also an area there where you Dive In and you may need to complete that area, altho is odd that Leland does not have a grayed out question mark over his head.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I went and checked edith doesnt have anything for me, and the only thing that shows up for me in stormriven is karolak and piscean guards in outside dome. I went in there and killed them and it didnt do anything and it wouldnt let me turn the lever so idk what else there is to do

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zorak1996 wrote:
I went and checked edith doesnt have anything for me, and the only thing that shows up for me in stormriven is karolak and piscean guards in outside dome. I went in there and killed them and it didnt do anything and it wouldnt let me turn the lever so idk what else there is to do

Maybe this will help. It's a list of quests (and other helpful things like the Lounging Lizards and the Books) for Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
i have a problem i am in celestia and i am close to beating the world and i have a quest for zellek but when i go in his dungeon i have to fight him. I killed him and i go to where the arrow points and he is not there plz help i am lvl 69 David DeathStalker.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
last night i was doing some past side quests in Celestia on my death wizard.
one quest called "Helping Claw" where i was supposed to talk to a Senator Nellek in the Crustacean Empire. I end up fighting him. i checked the link above as well as the wikipedia link. he is suppsoed to give you the quest "Charter course" which is skipped.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Charter_Course

any ideas on what happened?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I have just finished trial of the spheres and i go to talk to Halstrom Balestrom and then the quest just ends and there nothing for me to do. i want to know what to do next

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
when a world is set out you usually stop getting quests when it is finished. so the next step would be to go to Merle Ambrose to see if he has a quest open. he should .