Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Wintertusk/Ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
I am lvl 40 and just got the Joton quest, is that close to ravenscar or wintertusk? I want to punch a hole through my wall because i cant figure out how to get these places.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pizzia5 wrote:
I am lvl 40 and just got the Joton quest, is that close to ravenscar or wintertusk? I want to punch a hole through my wall because i cant figure out how to get these places.

Once you defeat Jotun, you will be able to go to Ravenscar. After completing that, you will be able to move on to Wintertusk.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
pizzia5 wrote:

Yes. If you defeat Jotun, you are just a couple of quest NPCs away from Ravenscar.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
Ok thx. I cant wait to get to Wintertusk. :D But Jotun is gonna be impossible
:(

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I just got past him like 10 minites ago but team up with friends that are the level your are or higer by the way he has 3 minions and 2 of them are bosses

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Looks like I am a little late Oh well... Yep your close. After you finish Ravenscar you get to Wintertusk (sorry if I'm late!)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
pizzia5 wrote:

Once you defeat Jotun, you will be able to go to Ravenscar. After completing that, you will be able to move on to Wintertusk.
actually yo uneed to be a certain level in order to enter wintertusk

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Wizardguy054 wrote:
I just got past him like 10 minites ago but team up with friends that are the level your are or higer by the way he has 3 minions and 2 of them are bosses

A clever wizard can avoid fighting Jotun's brothers together with him.