Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about pets attacking by themselves.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I have a Jade Oni, which costs 6000 crowns. Yes it attacks but it takes MY turn, why doesn't it attack by itself? I mean it costs 6000 crowns and it only comes with 1 card and it takes my turn. Do I have to train it up or something? Thanks for any help :D

Level 29 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bleedix wrote:
I have a Jade Oni, which costs 6000 crowns. Yes it attacks but it takes MY turn, why doesn't it attack by itself? I mean it costs 6000 crowns and it only comes with 1 card and it takes my turn. Do I have to train it up or something? Thanks for any help :D

Level 29 Pyromancer

It offers a spell for you to cast. Only "May Cast" spells allow the pet to actually do the casting.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Its is actually 7100+ crowns, that is about 15$ for it, that much money and it should attack by itself, what are your opinions?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
yes i see a lot of wizards do that. i am level 31 life wizard

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bleedix wrote:

Level 29 Pyromancer

some pets give cards at certain levels
it does take your turn but it takes your pips and it is your pet attacking not you
see the difference the pet doesnt have are wand and pips so they kinda use it to help cast their spell
dont worry they arent stealing your turn they are lending ya a hand

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
bleedix wrote:

Level 29 Pyromancer

I have seen lots of people on the boards that have used a girrafe pet and it uses sprite then when its the person is able to attack me. So its strange because pets that cost gold can skip your turn then they attack while a almost $10 pet uses up your turn. So I believe you just need to train it to some good level and it might be able to attak by itself. But I am not so sure about training your pet and it will attack by itslef So someone tell me if I am wrong. But I hope this helps.

Level 34 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Thanks for all of your replies. Although I think 7000 crowns is a lot for what it does.

Level 29 Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 31, 2011