Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we skip Mirror Lake and still move on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I am a lvl 70 Life wizard and I cannot do mirror lake, even though I've tried a number of times. I have used henchmen because I play solo all the time and don't have a group of friends to do it with. Plus, it takes too much time to finish and it's super hard to find any time to even play it.

I will have to skip it like other dungeons I just can't manage to do. Is this one of those quests you can skip and still move on when a new world becomes available?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I doubt it as it wraps up the Zafaria storyline, as with Trial of Spheres, Malistaire Dungeon, etc. you will need to finish the storyline of the world in order to gain Spiral Key to next world. There are always groups looking for others to battle with hanging out in front of Mirror Lake entrance try changing realms. If you are steadfast in your desire to solo it, good luck, takes much more time with henchmen and dying and returning.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
carolinacat wrote:
I am a lvl 70 Life wizard and I cannot do mirror lake, even though I've tried a number of times. I have used henchmen because I play solo all the time and don't have a group of friends to do it with. Plus, it takes too much time to finish and it's super hard to find any time to even play it.

I will have to skip it like other dungeons I just can't manage to do. Is this one of those quests you can skip and still move on when a new world becomes available?

I seriously doubt you can ever skip this quest. It is part of the main story line, like the chancel and trial of the spheres in celestia.

This dungeon takes 45 minutes or less with a good team. You, being life, should have a very easy time, if you take a random party in with you. It's not that hard, just be prepared to heal instead of attack.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
carolinacat wrote:

I doubt it, given the crucial storyline it reveals. I will likely be required for the next main storyline world (but probably won't be necessary for future side worlds).

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
being a life wizard, any group would be happy to have you with them. just heal and hit once in a while

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
carolinacat wrote:

I too am holding off on this to see also. I got my first two wizards though it before the revamp, making it more difficult for the farmers, so am not looking forward to it being more evem more aggervating. I may just make it my unofficial end of the game anyway as I found Zafaria ok the first, second and third time around but the forth I seem to be quite bored with it. I seriously liked the beginning stress free part of the game much better.

Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
@carolinacat

Do you just want to do the dungeon solo or you're having trouble finding someone to do it with you? I've done Mirror Lake several times with just one other person (we do all the hard dungeons together) and on different class wizards so it can be done. If you are life you should not have a problem getting anyone to let you go with them in the dungeon, but if you are having that trouble, there is a section on Wizard101Central.com where you can ask for help with the difficult areas and schedule a meet up there.

You could try asking for help here, but since this board is moderated and not posted immediately, you would need to schedule it way in advance. I would be happy to help you with it.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
momsgametime wrote:
@carolinacat

Do you just want to do the dungeon solo or you're having trouble finding someone to do it with you? I've done Mirror Lake several times with just one other person (we do all the hard dungeons together) and on different class wizards so it can be done. If you are life you should not have a problem getting anyone to let you go with them in the dungeon, but if you are having that trouble, there is a section on Wizard101Central.com where you can ask for help with the difficult areas and schedule a meet up there.

You could try asking for help here, but since this board is moderated and not posted immediately, you would need to schedule it way in advance. I would be happy to help you with it.

Thank you for the posts everyone and momsgametime for the offer. I might just hang around the Lake and see if anyone wants to join me there. It's too hard to schedule a time and really keep to it, so I won't aggravate anyone with that. Thank you again!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
I'm a balance wizard Legendary although I 2 cannot finish Mirror Lake dungeon. I've battled aimlessly up until the spiders which happen to all be storm and I cannot complete solo with my $2 dollar henchmen, no luck, no prevail. As you can imagine I've been working with Kingslsle gaming for little over two years and lately Ive been without answers. Friends suggested w101central, although i'm unsure how to locate a enigmatic combat wizard for help?

If no one feels this is an important post, I completely understand. Destiny tells me I'm going to be a KI fan regardless for quite some time. Thanks. William GriffinCloud.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
carolinacat wrote:

um hey i need help too im a level 70 balance so we should team up some time