Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lockness Monster!

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
KI, you have many Storm spells such as the Kraken, Leviathan, Sirens, Triton, and more, and then you have underwater creatures in Celestia, but no Lockness Monster? I'm quite surprised actually, but this would be a cool Storm/Myth spell.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
KI, you have many Storm spells such as the Kraken, Leviathan, Sirens, Triton, and more, and then you have underwater creatures in Celestia, but no Lockness Monster? I'm quite surprised actually, but this would be a cool Storm/Myth spell.

1. I believe it's Loch Ness.

2. Seems a bit like Leviathan.....

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:

Leviathan is pretty much the Loch Ness Monster.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Shoot! I keep on getting my words wrong! First sayanara and now Loch Ness monster? I'm really bad at spelling myths or Japanese words :(

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Actually, a Leviathan is an ancient sea dragon (Not monster) that it Chinese I think, and it's supposed to breathe fire. I don't think the Loch Ness, finally I got the spelling right, actually has any of those characteristics except for the water.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Actually, a Leviathan is an ancient sea dragon (Not monster) that it Chinese I think, and it's supposed to breathe fire. I don't think the Loch Ness, finally I got the spelling right, actually has any of those characteristics except for the water.

Sayonara, and although this may be true I don't see a way the Loch Ness monter can be expressed differently in a spell from Leviathan.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Leviathan is a sea monster/sea serpent referenced in ancient Asian myth, as well as the Bible. It's pretty much the same thing since the Loch Ness 'monster' legend came about a long time after and is only found in one area of the world. I don't see "Nessie" being added since it's pretty much a duplication of Leviathan. sorry

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Not nessecarily. The Loch Ness Monster is commonly depicted in today's media as a kind of underwater snake whale. Think giant whale with flippers on behind, long neck, small head, and a sleek tail. Usually grey, greeny-grey, or blue-grey in color. Though, the animation used for a Loch Ness Monster spell would be quite similar to the animation used in Leviathan. Maybe a Transformation spell that turns it into a Myth Loch Ness Monster???

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
If not a spell I think this would certainly make an interesting mount. It could even be a two-person.

Haley MoonHeart, Lendary Thaumturge

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
joujou11cool wrote:

actually i am studying the loch ness monster and i believe it is a leviathan although i dont live in the uk ever since i talked about legends and myths and that stuff with my friend esmee on the game its been bugging me nuts so ive decided to study it some by finding stuff about it online i think its a leviathan of some sort honestly but just my theory