Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barred Doors at Throne Room of Fire?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
I have been working on the Eye of the Krok for what seems like too long. Every tie I get as far as te battle with the boss roaming the halls, I die and have to start over, which I do. I talk to Winthrop who I am supposed to meet in the Map Room, talk to him again in there, enter the TR of F, battle the boss after changing the fire to red (in that room), talk to Winthrop again in the Map Room, go find the boss past the moon/sun obelisks, die, and start over. This time died and cannot get through the map room. Winthrop no longe has a question mark over his head, but my quest book says I no longer have to battle the guy past the fire for the Serpent Staff, just the one for the Eye of the Krok. Unfortunately, I cannot get in because of the bars.

Help!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You will have to go the long way around. Go to the boss battle for the staff and continue counter-clockwise around the map. You will encounter a door that will open when you solve a puzzle. Then you may approach your next boss for the Eye.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Thanks, but there is actually no way to get in to even go the "long way." I know what you are talking about, but I cannot leave the Map Room. There have never been bars at the door way before. Now there is, and I cannot go any further in the game if I cannot complete this quest. It's very frustrating, and I believe it is some kind of glitch in the program.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Have you tried talking to Winthrop out in the Oasis again? you may have to get the quest again from him out there before you can go back into the throne room.