Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help in the spiral geographic archives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i'm trying to get to celestia and the people that are in the dungeon in marleybone cheat i need four people to help any takers

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
eobb11 wrote:
i'm trying to get to celestia and the people that are in the dungeon in marleybone cheat i need four people to help any takers

Completing this dungeon is no longer necessary to get the key to Celestia.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
that is not the quest to get into celestia to go to celestia u need to be a lvl 48 and have defeaten malstare that quest is very diffcult but i luckliy made it threw with my self and a life wizard and a fire wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
eobb11 wrote:

This is an optional dungeon. You do not need to complete this to go on to Celestia, you simply have to beat Malestaire in Dragonsypre. Once completed, and of the correct level, you will get the call to go see Ambrose.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
eobb11 wrote:

Did you know that this quest is "optional". It used to be required, but KI changed that a while back.

Now, players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

If you still want to do the Marleybone Warehouse anyway, you might have better luck getting help on one of the fansites, like wizard101central.com.