Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pets:(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
I was redecorating my home and must have put my pets somewhere. Now i have there room ready but i can;t find them! I looked in my bacpack, bank, and my shared bank but i didn't see them :( Please hel me find them.

Administrator
They are not lost, they are in your attic.

To access your attic, go to your house or dorm and go into house decorating mode. There's a small button that will open your attic and you can see all your stowed items in there.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
That happened to me too! I lost a myth goul forever ago, it is one that you could get with crowns. I also lost some boxes and some desk pads. I tried the attic button, but it doesn't work.

Administrator
akitahbird wrote:
That happened to me too! I lost a myth goul forever ago, it is one that you could get with crowns. I also lost some boxes and some desk pads. I tried the attic button, but it doesn't work.

Your Myth Ghoul was on the character Victoria SkyDreamer when you deleted her. You did not 'lose' it, you deleted it when you deleted the character. It is your responsibility to keep track of your belongings, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I lost one of my pets too. He was a Storm beetle...I dont know where I put him. He insnt in my house, backpack or attick :(. I don't think I deleted a character with him in their inventory. :(

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
SugarPlum567 wrote:
I lost one of my pets too. He was a Storm beetle...I dont know where I put him. He insnt in my house, backpack or attick :(. I don't think I deleted a character with him in their inventory. :(

Well why don't you check in your dorm? If your already living there, is your password safe? I got hacked before and now i changed my password and nobody knows it but me.
Tips-
1. If you live in a house you bought with gold or crowns check in your dorm.
2. If your password isn't safe somebody probably sold it or trashed it.
3. If you have more than your dorm and a house, check in the secret rooms in the houses.