Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my new level 48 pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
hey i just got a level 48 pet! :D hes adult right now im training him to epic and hoping he gets the may cast fireblade talent his talents are pip o plenty and crafty he also has an amazing epic rarity pet derby talent called stonewall which places stonewalls on all paths to slow down all opponents if he doesnt get fireblade talent i may need to hatch new helephants but sadly you dont want too many helephants in the house :(

chris earthrunner level 49 fire :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
papi567 wrote:
hey i just got a level 48 pet! :D hes adult right now im training him to epic and hoping he gets the may cast fireblade talent his talents are pip o plenty and crafty he also has an amazing epic rarity pet derby talent called stonewall which places stonewalls on all paths to slow down all opponents if he doesnt get fireblade talent i may need to hatch new helephants but sadly you dont want too many helephants in the house :(

i recomend hatching with other lvl 48 pets to try for hybrids
good luck

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
papi567 wrote:

good luck

Age your Helephant to Epic and make sure that whatever 48 you hatch with is Epic. It will increase your chances of awesome talents.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dragonpfyre219 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
papi567 wrote:

good luck

Age your Helephant to Epic and make sure that whatever 48 you hatch with is Epic. It will increase your chances of awesome talents.

not true the talents the new pet gets is totally random no matter what age the pets hatching for it are
all the training to epic will only allow you to use the talents that it earns at each lvl randomly
and allows to see some potential talents in its offspring
when the offspring is hatch we may get any talents from either parent
even if we didnt see that talent get on the pet

here is a little example to show ya
helephant with
pip o plenty
fire giver
sharp shot
and spritely
and talents
1 mystery
2 mystery
3 mystery
4 mystery
5 mystery
6 mystery

now for his hatching partner
phoenix with
pip o plenty
sharp shot
mcu
spritely
and
7 mystery
8 mystery
9 mystery and so on till 14

ok after both players have click rdy and got there eggs here is what they got after training them to epic very fast
pet one from helephant trainer
pip o plenty
fire giver
mcu
fire accuressy boost
wait now your likely going say what where did fire accuressy come from
its cause remember the 14 mystery talents they still can be transfered over
now look at pet number 2 shall we
mcu
spritely
spell defy
spell proof
see 2 more mystery talents that could have been on either parent
sometimes we wont see mystery talents at all and sometimes they are randomly coming up in hatches
and thats super advance hatching hoping it wasnt to difficult to understand
good luck in making the perfect pets cya