Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need another character slot.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
i say that even after you have ended your membership, that 7th character should still be playable. nonpremium members have enough troubles as in, what with the lack of good money to earn (people hog the kraken too long! DX what if people have a quest!)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I am a big fan of having more perks for members,and this is a good suggestion. :D

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Snowyandspots wrote:
Yea I never really understood why we are off by one school. We can only choose 6 that last one will never be played :(

We are off by one school so that we will have to buy a second membership to play that last school. I did it, and I'm grateful to be able to have the discount for the second one's membership. KI is just making money so they can keep the game going for us to enjoy.

Amber Stormsong Level 66 Diviner

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
7th character for Everyone!! I really want to have one wizard for each school!

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
I'm all for adding the 7th school but why for paid members only? For everyone.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Its like everyone ignores the message boards, and post the same idea without thinking twice. This isnt going to happen, just make a new account if you want more than six wizards.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
IKL626 wrote:
As much as I would like this, I see a few problems - what if someone cancels the membership? Would the character get deleted? If so ki will have quite a few problems with that.

Jazzy.

KI will not have any problems! KI has more money than everyone! Everyone who works at KI is happy! KI is the best company ever!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
How about for 10,000 crowns? Sounds compromisable. Then you keep it permanently.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
conno365 wrote:
Its like everyone ignores the message boards, and post the same idea without thinking twice. This isnt going to happen, just make a new account if you want more than six wizards.

I think Conno's right about this and really, it's what I have already done and is a good bargain if you connect it with your current account and make it a family account. Then it's only $4 a month more to carry the second (well, $7 for me because I'm also paying for my grandson's account) and your accounts can help each other out. You'll save what you're paying in henchmen. I still occasionally hire henchmen but that's because I don't have a level 80 wizard yet and even when I do there are some places I'll want to fill the remaining two slots (I like to solo) with henchmen. But I'll be saving the cost of the life henchman I always hire (I'm working up the two Life wizards on each account first for the healing.)

Explorer
May 30, 2011
yeah i like the idea of a 7th character but for everybody not just for payed members most people can't afford to have 2 accounts with memberships not with the economy they way it is right. now.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Yes, yes, yes! :D And when the membership expires, you could choose what wizard to lock. Anyways, this a really good idea, and I agree 110%

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I love this suggestion to death, but ridding of the character when their membership is gone just isn't fun. I would be really bummed out to lose one of my characters when I can't afford the membership anymore :( Again, I wish this could happen but I doubt KI will do it.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
i agree 1000 percent! i really want some space!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
I was thinking since there are seven classes that there should be atleast seven characters you can make to try every class and explore with them. I am a person who like to play each class just to learn about them but i can't do that with only six characters and seven classes. I really would like a change to be put for more characters. Thanks, I became a member just to post my opinion on here.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RedKitten14 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking since there are seven classes that there should be atleast seven characters you can make to try every class and explore with them. I am a person who like to play each class just to learn about them but i can't do that with only six characters and seven classes. I really would like a change to be put for more characters. Thanks, I became a member just to post my opinion on here.
Again, this has been asked for years. KI has stated, over and over again, that this will not happen.
You have the option of deleting one wizard to try the 7th school or creating a second account. Those are the options. They will not change.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
There have been threads about this before, only being able to make six characters, but there are seven schools....I only like to play with one wizard, but i agree

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Don't be surprised if Greyrose answers this saying the same message again and again. If you want to play another school, just buy another account.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
yeah it is needed but i dont think they will code it in for us.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
This same question has been asked numerous times, over and over again. KI doesn't seem to want to change it either. And by doing so, they would have to change the whole layout of the Character Selection Menu, which I don't think is likely to happen.
About creating a new account though and having to get another membership though..... that is another question in itself. I for one would not like to spend more money on buying a membership just for another character.
~Maddie

Survivor
Apr 09, 2013
Has the idea been kicked around to make the character limit equal to the number of schools so people can play a character of each school if they would like?

Explorer
May 06, 2012
txedomask on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Has the idea been kicked around to make the character limit equal to the number of schools so people can play a character of each school if they would like?
I like this idea!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
yea i lost count how many times it has been brought up

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
it's been brought up many times. but i think the deal is that we have to buy 2 subs to experience all 7 schools.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
this idea has been brought up many times, and although i agree, it would probably be best to check for posts before accidentally creating a duplicate.

It takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
txedomask on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Yes, probably hundreds of times.
And it's been addressed by Professor Greyrose nearly that many.
We will not be allowed all seven schools on one account. Period. You have the option of purchasing another account or deleting one wizard. that's it.