Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is marelybone u favourite world?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
marelybone is my favourite world because i love animals and my favourite animals are dogs : :D my least favourite world is moshoo or however u spell it

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
So far Marleybone is my faverite but when I get to Mooshu then that will be my faverite world.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I've been through all of the worlds (and completed them).

I always thought Marleybone was the worst one. Maybe it's all the running on the rooftops, getting stuck on the ramps at the most inappropriate times, or running from one end to the other (the teleport stations are in the worst place and are utterly useless).

With all my wizard characters, I couldn't finish fast enough to get out of there.

I love cats and dogs, and love the Marleybone characters, but the gameplay was irritating.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
QueQueg wrote:

I always thought Marleybone was the worst one. Maybe it's all the running on the rooftops, getting stuck on the ramps at the most inappropriate times, or running from one end to the other (the teleport stations are in the worst place and are utterly useless).

With all my wizard characters, I couldn't finish fast enough to get out of there.

I love cats and dogs, and love the Marleybone characters, but the gameplay was irritating.

I agree with the drag in rate here being unreal. Of all the other worlds there were spots where it was a problem but in this world it is all of it. Worse is when helping others it is a given that at least one of the group will get in an extra battle or sometimes two. In the end it makes this a very long world to get though and out the other side finally.

I also agree about the teleport problem, most did manage to get me closer to where I needed to go but rarely at it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No, it's not. Although I love the looks of it, it's the one world I can't wait to complete and get out of. My favorite is Mooshu, followed by Zafaria and Dragonspyre. :)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
colas857 wrote:
marelybone is my favourite world because i love animals and my favourite animals are dogs : :D my least favourite world is moshoo or however u spell it

Personally, MB is not my favorite world, but I don't hate it. I think it's pretty dark and gloomy but I love the music!!!!!!!! I can't believe that your least fave world is Mooshu. I got into Mooshu today, and I love it!!!! The music is amazing and it's so bright and colorful. Mooshu strikes me as a peaceful place. Back to MB. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan, and I couldn't wait to get into MB. Well, the whole sidewalk thing kind of disappointed me (I got dragged into too many battles to count!) But, MB is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite world. And I can respect MB as your favorite world. :D :D

--Sabrina Goldendust
lvl 38 conjurer

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
QueQueg wrote:

i do agree with u about the gameplay but i play games because i like the storyline

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
QueQueg wrote:

I have to agree, Marleybone pulls you in battles every 3 seconds.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
QueQueg wrote:

I have to agree, Marleybone pulls you in battles every 3 seconds.
not being a show of but.. i barely get pulled into battle. i dont like moshu cuz .. idk its not my kind of thing

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
MB was one of my favs becaus the gud storyline and the resemblance to britin.

However, it was too downbeat and the sidewalk thing was dissapointing

8)

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
OK are you for real Marleybone sucks! lol. When I first went I giggled at the fake London ambience and the enemies look funny, alright but it is just so time-consuming and annoying. The dungeons are so long and boring and always getting pulled in and having to go back and forth back and forth all the freakin' time. I start off marking location but there is so much back and forth I would use a million mana and I hate wasting potion like that! It's crazy. And getting pulled in all the time, it's not even hard it's just plain annoying. Plus, my biggest gripe about Marleybone is the fact that it is the place I get asked to help with most and I am so so sotired of doing it (maybe I will just have to learn to say no). I have done some Marleybone dungeons about ten times now. Particularly Ironworks because people always always always need help there for some reason. I still have Kensington Park to do and it is going to be such a drag, I tried already and gave up. I can't wait to be out of there for good. And Mooshu rules imo.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
So far yes, I love putting criminals like Meowiarty back where they belong. Honorary detective

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Marleybone is fun and all I hate the no sidewalks cause I die if I get into an accidental match and its nerve wrecking then my cp lags when i get to marleybone so Im saying Marleybone is my least favorite :x out of wizard city krokotopia grizzleheim and wysteria the others I havent got to yet

Lucas Titanhorn Lvl 31 Myth Student

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Marleybone is my favorite world because the storyline was so exciting! I couldn't stop playing! :D

Survivor
May 28, 2009
It's my favorite, although it can be a little rough a times. Also, I'm curious why none of the levels were on the ground.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
QueQueg wrote:

Agreed.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Marly Bone is one of my least favorite worlds their were lots of probalms but the worst one is that it relly hard you cant do one mission without getting pulled into a battle and the bosses are really hard for the lvls that usually go through there and the dungeons are extra hard big ben took two hours to complete wit friends so yea Marly bone not my favorite and i want to know how to unlock barkingham palace plz so reply me on how or tell me on my subject under marlybone. Matthew Spirtwishperer 46 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
QueQueg wrote:

Agreed.

Oops. Didnt notice i posted this already.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I wouldn't say my favorite (Wysteria took up that position. 8) ), but Marleybone is a close second. I like how it looks and I prefered dressing up as how people would dress. :P

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
May 06, 2011
No, Not a lot of people like Marleybone, The sidewalks or Ramps make it hard for a Wizard, (KI Please fix this problem) I'm a big HARRY POTTER
fan and everything, but marleybone is just really Offensive to the players of Wizard101 and Harry Potter fans there is nothing worse than ramps (Mooshu is so much better, you dont get pulled in as much :D ) Speaking of Harry Potter, There is like nothing about it compared (NOTHING) Balloons, Trains, Blah blah

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I just started Marleybone today, and I hate and love it at the same time. I love the music, the characters, the fashion and the way it looks. It's old fashioned and British themed, which is a big yay for me :D What I hate though, is that I've barely done any quests, and I'm annoyed because they keep asking me to go to other worlds, which is annoying. I don't have a mount, so it's extra slow for me :? Also, I'm only level 28 because Balance wizards (and death) leave Krokotopia at a lower level, so some battles are very tough for me. I *would* do more Grizzelheim and Wysteria, but those battles just got even more tough for me. Marleybone, in a strange way, is the easiest world I can be doing right now, which is sad because it's hard :(

Amber Spiritblade level 28

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I hate the corners, Kensington park (The health is a little too much for adepts and magus), and the counterweights.Besides those, I love Marleybone!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Umm, no, but I did like the gloominess of the world. My favourite world would have to be Wysteria, loved the music, and storyline with the tournament and all. What I didn't like about Marleybone was that you get pulled in battle WAY too much, and, it's the same with Grizzleheim, they both have no sidewalks so it's very annoying to have a battle every 5 minutes or so.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
I dont't like Marleybone because of monotonous color and all the rooftops are EXACTLY THE SAME and it gets really boring.