Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World, Pets, House, Levels & Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
So far, your overall game ideas have been good but I'd like to see something different.

New World - I was hoping that "Celestia" meant - Something to do with space or time travel. I'd like to see a world that actually plays upon that.

Levels - as high as 100 and the pets & spells at that level should be as follows: Give all schools the Tower shield. Interesting that the school with highest hp has more shields than anyone else.

Death - Being that there's only one multiple attack for death, upgrade Skeletal Dragon to attack all with increased damage. Pet: Skeletal Dragon.
Life - Make the Lawn Gnome a Multiple attack. Pet: Lawn Gnome
Storm - Leviathan multiple attack or remove the risk factor to storm wizards from Bolt. Increase hp for Storm wizards. Pet: Leviathon
Ice - Single player attack. Pet: Ice Giant
Myth - A multiple player attack called "The Hydra". Pet: Hydra
Fire - A Sun Goddess that destroys without hurling balls of fire from the sky. She could encompass a player with a glowing orb that stays in effect for three or four rounds dealing damage over time. Pet: Geni
Balance - A more powerful Judgement. Pet: Ra

New Spells - to be used by designated schools only and can't be used even with the amulet from the crown shop. The pets are school exclusive and no hatch with other schools. Having items that are exclusive to your school isn't a bad thing. It means you worked hard to earn it and it kinda lessons the ownership experience if everyone who didn't earn the pet or the card is allowed to hatch to get one or buy spells at the bazaar in treasure card form.

Houses - More world themed houses that can be crafted and something different in Crown Shop house selection.
Suggestions:
Pirate Ship House that floats on water with it's own islands
Cloud House complete with teleporter access

Schools - Hybrid wizards. In lieu of or in addition to increasing level add schools or give wizards the opportunity to earn spells from other schools and use the spells as their own. For instance: Death working on enhanced status would train for a new breed of life spells and earn the right to use it as they would current death spells.

Whomever made the "multiple player mounts" a reality, should be commended. That was a great idea! We'd like to see more mounts like that and ones that can carry more than two players.

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Great ideas! How about adding a treasure hunt to game. You start off on the dock and there's a fog. You and go alone or you take friends or team mates with you in a row boat to as many small islands as possible within a time limite. You try to find as much buried treasure as possible. There could also be treasure in caves and any where on the islands. You split what you find(mainly gold if you're a non-member). More valuable items if you're a member. This area should be open to all and part of Wizard City.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I know there'll be replies that say something to this effect, "It was about outer space!" I know that and it sank, what I'm trying to say is I wish they'd stayed in space and not had to deal with all the fish and sharks underwater after it was flooded. It'd be cool to see wizards bouncing around in a zero degree world and stars and planets where we expect them in the sky.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
They wanted gr8 ideas and now they got some. Hope the use them all.