Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I would love help ASAP. Bottom line, I'm stuck.

Currently, I'm in the Crimson Fields. Just a minute ago, I defeated the first boss and reported back to... That golem (I'm blanking on the name). Just after that, the area I'm in filled with enemies. My quest objective was, and still is "Defeat the Battlefield in Crimson Fields (0 out of 10)"

Sometimes I forget to look at my quest objective and just follow my marker which was pointing to a random spot. I followed the marker from the temple down the left stairs to where Sekou Leong is, then went tried to go down the stairs almost directly in front of him about 10-20 ft. away. I am now stuck on the top left corner of the stairs.

So far I've tried jumping around, dismounting, remounting, marking it and teleporting to my house, then teleporting back. Nothing has worked so far.

Help.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
puredeath90 wrote:

Currently, I'm in the Crimson Fields. Just a minute ago, I defeated the first boss and reported back to... That golem (I'm blanking on the name). Just after that, the area I'm in filled with enemies. My quest objective was, and still is "Defeat the Battlefield in Crimson Fields (0 out of 10)"

Sometimes I forget to look at my quest objective and just follow my marker which was pointing to a random spot. I followed the marker from the temple down the left stairs to where Sekou Leong is, then went tried to go down the stairs almost directly in front of him about 10-20 ft. away. I am now stuck on the top left corner of the stairs.

So far I've tried jumping around, dismounting, remounting, marking it and teleporting to my house, then teleporting back. Nothing has worked so far.

Help.
What I say is that you restart. You should go with someone who has recently completed that quest. They can guide you through it and help you understand the mistake you made. :) I hope this helped

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
puredeath90 wrote:

Help.

I got stuck under an eave going into that dungeon and had a heck of a time figuring out how to get out of there, wasted about 1/2 hour since I never had it happen to me before I though oh boy game over for me - all I can say is it happens. A friend of mine once got stuck under a light out side a building in Wyestia, she texted me I am stuck so I ported to her and we were both stuck there. The only way out is to port to the common area - Jade Palace and walk back. Since that is a dungeon you will have to repeat it all if you are more then 30 mins. getting back into it since it will reset.

Defender
May 17, 2011
puredeath90 wrote:

Help.

as a last resort, just hope you have a friend there and teleport to them. if you don't, teleport to the jade palace and restart the dungeon. don't be temted to do a glitch to get out of there.