Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-23-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The air is getting warmer, and thus, this Fire Professor is getting much, much happier! Before I head out to have some extra-spicy chili and soak up some glorious sunshine for lunch, let's make with the Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

As it is indeed Spring, it perhaps a little "Spring Cleaning" for some Wizards (this one included, my desk was a MESS)... Vote on the poll and tell us how your inventories, banks, and attics look!

Enjoy the rest of your Friday, and your whole weekend!

Results
How full are your backpack, banks, and attics?
I'm a minimalist. I only keep what I am using right now. 7%
I keep what I need, plus a few extra items. 26%
My storage isn't completely full, but it's not very empty either. 21%
I struggle to keep under the inventory limits. I like keeping stuff! 28%
I'm a hoarder. I would keep everything I've ever gotten if I could. They're full to the max or more! 19%

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
My are more empty than they were before spring cleaning happen. I still have a lot of work to put into this.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I have a tendency to hoard crowns items and holiday events whether I need them or not. XD but other than that I usually try to sell what I don't need or feed it to my pets.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I find it frustrating running out of storage space.

The apparent idea, that we will sell/dispose of things that we worked hard for, even paid crowns/money for in order to make room for more items of similar description, seems ridiculous to me!

I think KI would get a lot of kudos from players if they were to provide us with something like a closet/wardrobe to store our hard earned (or purchased) crown gear in.

I love the game, and I enjoy collecting. I collect pets, wands, and amulets for the most part. However each wizard has their own collection of crown gear they have earned. Please give us some more room!

Thanks!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I can usually keep my inventory in check but the only thing I struggle with is treasure cards, it would be nice to have a mini treasure card library in your home.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Dylan DarkBlood -- I've been requesting to have a Garden Shed, like the Bank or Shared Bank to keep my pots and seeds; I hate having to sell off either just because I'm not using them at the moment.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
It really depends on how bad my current wizard needs gold. This Balance I'm running right now is the poorest wizard I've ever had. She sells almost everything, reagents, pet snacks, whatever she can grab and barter.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
my backpack is full, the shared bank is full and the bank is extra full, why? i am working on quests and never think about the stuff in them. i have 6 wizards on the account at various levels, so the items go to whichever wizard needs it, to sell or use.
also a lot of the items are not for sale or no for trade or crowns only. i sell those as a last resort because you don't get much for them.

idea:
if i have a crowns only item and i sell it back, shouldn't i get crowns back?

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Since I'm working on several wizards at once, I like to keep my good gear for my leveling wizards which leaves my banks (especially shared bank) very full. I resorted to buying houses just for storage because I don't have enough room. I sell what I won't use and keep the rest but with only 2 wizards up to lvl 70 and 4 left to go, that's a lot of gear and such.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I like having full sets of clothing. I wish it was a little easier to craft the mannequins and that you could have more than 7 in and 7 outside of a home. I have had to get rid of many full sets and more than a few were from the hoard packs. was not happy about having to get rid of them.

I say more room in homes, and all the banks. plus increase the max gold too would be nice also. :)

Survivor
Apr 28, 2011
I mostly keep what I am using, but once in a while I will buy or win something one of my characters could use so I will keep a hold of it. I also always keep my dragon riders staff when I get it.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
My treasure cards are about as full as I can get, since I don't use them very often. My bank is almost always full because that's where I store all of my seeds, which I do a lot of gardening. Other than that, I'll keep a few things in my shared bank for all of my current or possibly new characters I create and what I currently use in my backpack.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
My equipment usually only has what I'm using. My reagents and Snack I usually keep just in case I need them. My housing stays pretty empty due to the fact I either place them in my house right away or sell them.

I would like to see the backpack and bank size increased so I dont have to go to the bazaaor or shops to sell stuff so often and end up losing the item I was trying to get from a fight due to a full backpack and bank.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Mine are currently overfull, but I'm trying to do a bit of spring cleaning. I would utilize the pet feeding feature more if it gave pet XP more frequently. Currently that only seems to work frequently if you are feeding crowns items. This would be especially useful for seeds, those tend to rack up unseen when they overflow into your banks. It would also be great if we could feed unwanted and no auction treasure cards to our pets for XP. I also like to keep some of my old gear rather than sell it. I've restarted a number of my wizards and it's nice to not have to acquire some of that gear again.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I am mostly a hoarder. My bank, shared, and back packs stay full most of the time. I get drops on one wizard that is good for others so I save it till that wizard get to that lvl. Mostly now though is all the pets I have gotten from the hoard packs trying to get the blood raven lol -_-

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Well I usually collect all my stuff at a time but then sell once it's completely full so what category would u think that would go in?

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I hoard pets ... I have so many that I maxed out the number I could have out at one house and had to take the rest and put them at my other house..... I also have maxed out my treasure cards mostly due to gardening... Other stuff I will sell off.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Oh, I have far too much. Honestly, I've run out of my bank, shared bank, attic, backpack, and have often resorted to shoving housing items in my houses. I have so many pets, and love "dress-up," that my backpack gets overwhelmed by the seeds I harvest from my plants and my drops from bosses around the spiral

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The only thing I have a lot of are pets. I wish they didn't count toward the shared bank total tally. :?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
I have a couple outfits in my backpack that I equip depending on the situation. Like, I have my Grandmaster gear set, a critical outfit, and a few costumes for a play that I was putting on with a friend (I really should bank those). My attic is bursting with seeds, mostly pink dandelions, and the shared bank has the Fire, Myth, and Ice grand robes in it. So I chose option #2.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Yeah, well my shared bank is used for "trading" items between chars :P

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Mine is like a few items but lots of mounts. But I have lots of housing items in my bank and attic

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I wish we had larger backpacks ad larger banks t hold all the items we want to keep.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Ha. I wish my backpack was full, as it seems I'm always running out of items to sell for gold. The only thing that is ever full is my house with decor related to its style (oh and Professor Falmea, I don't know how you stand this soon to be unbearable heat).