Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no new lvl 68 pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Hey w101 players if you see this your proabably wondering the same thing i am where are the new level 68 pets?I think it is not cool at all. They should definetly put some new school pets in there. Like here are some options fire- effret ice-wolly mammoth storm-a siren myth-basilisk or medusa life-gnomest death-bone dragon balance-chimera.Those are some options.I think those would be pretty cool pets to have.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
The lvl 58 pets came out 5 months after the lvl 58 spells so they are problably going to do the same thing.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thewiz28 wrote:
The lvl 58 pets came out 5 months after the lvl 58 spells so they are problably going to do the same thing.

I agree. I think new pets are coming... it's a matter of patience. :)

Defender
May 29, 2011
thewiz28 wrote:

Its been 5 months now, and no pet. Zafaria came out in november its the beginning of April, still no pets.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mkt3 wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:

Its been 5 months now, and no pet. Zafaria came out in november its the beginning of April, still no pets.

Yes, but have you seen the "puzzle" thing going on? There could be clues there as to possible new pets. We'll have to wait and see. Again, patience. Programming takes time.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mkt3 wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:

patience it may have been 5 months but on the fan sites there have been puzzle peices and i am currently searching for all of them so far it looks like a new worlds
x cross fingers that the puzzle is a sneak peak of new world x

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
guys be patient there working on it the only thing we just do is think what they will look like :)