Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I recently finished the final countdown and talked to merle. Then he gave me the key to celestia. Later I logged in again and got a call from professer balestrom that people are saying is the quest for the key to celestia.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
magicmat3 wrote:
I recently finished the final countdown and talked to merle. Then he gave me the key to celestia. Later I logged in again and got a call from professer balestrom that people are saying is the quest for the key to celestia.

This is an optional head banging, cheating bosses tower in MarleyBone called the Warehouse, which is no longer required to enter into Celestia.

On the other hand if you have mastered the school of your wizard and can fight really well and have a few good fighting friends that also have this quest maybe you will find enjoyment in it, me not so much.

Other wise it's a painful drawn out process of waiting at the door for someone who also has the quest to drag their wizard though with you and get it out of your quest book, these usually are people who also were not aware it was optional as I don't think the drops are all that for farming. My first wizard had to do it, I took the quest and then found out it was now optional on my second wizard, none of my other wizards will be taking it thankfully.

List of "I don't need to go there" is: Briskbreeze, Marleybone Warehouse and Helephant Tower. I am currently on the fence about Waterworks since I may just make do with the Wintertusk crafted gear, level 58 gear mix. So far it's been working for my last 2 wizards just fine.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
magicmat3 wrote:

If Ambrose gave you the key you are gtg, Before celestia came out you had to go see professor balestrom (you can if you want that particular quest is now optional and dffficult to find a team to do it with). gl