Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm needs to be faster

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Storm has low health, low pip chance, and other schools are outdamaging it, especially with everyone's resistances. As such, I think storm should get a speed bubble that gives storm two moves during a turn rather than one. The bubble would work on storm only characters and would not be available to others on cards and equipment (everyone with a storm mastery amulet would try to use it placing storm in the same sort of disadvantage that it is in now actually worse sense storm lacks the blades of other schools which would be cast during such bubble use). Basically the bubble would cost around three pips to cast, and would cut the card selection timer in half (half the amount of time to make the first card selection, and half the amount of time to make the second card selection). This bubble would completely make up for storms abysmal pip chance, while allowing storm to rid negatives on it or place a conversion and attack. I also think storm could use more or stronger blades, but if they had this type of bubble they could go with treasure blades easy enough.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Now, i don't want to hate, but this idea is horrid. I can get deafeted in one hit with no boosters or anything by almost every storm spell above stormzilla. and this seems like a storm-favorite idea, and KI keeps each school's power fairly even. And two hit of stormzilla would end my hateing life.