Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A talk about PvP lately...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
As you may know, there has been a load of critical damage of haters and protectors. Let's get started with the classes: the one that kinda annoys
the hater. First of all, we all know Ice and Storm are hard. Ice has high health and resist and is a better tank than Death. Worst of all, spam towers.
Storm has low health and moderate resist, but have very powerful attacks in a low accuracy ( 70% ). A way to survive ice wizards is good resist, shields, and crit. block. A way of surviving storm wizards is practically the same, but other strategies are needed. Now life. These healers can heal intense power.
The most annoying spells is Rebirth and Dryad. Rebirth heals ALL friends by 650 hp and 400 absorb. Dryad does 200 healed per pip ( 2800 for 7 power pips). Now, the "May Cast". Now we all know it's hard, but really it's for the team's survival of a purpose. Now, the annoying ranked system. To me, I practically hate this part. They assign people by nearest rank, not level.
Apparently, as one of the threads here is called "No Chivarly in PvP". Try to look for that thread. Now unfair pvp ideas. There has been selfish ideas like balance shields, advanced match making, and plain annoying nerfs to classes. First of all, post your ideas in the Dorms, not in the Arena and second of all, you only do this for yourself or someone else because their afraid of criticism. Now, about the balance shield idea: I myself is a fan of balance because of buffs and such, but we have weak attacks and balance shield only makes it worse. To solve that: tower shield. This is one of the worst topics I have ever been to. Overall, everyone needs to be quiet and just talk about your good matches for once. It's been like this since the 2nd page was made in this topic. So please don't have the mood of a lumbering troll and still enjoy the other features in this game ( teleporters, Celestia, housing).