Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Okay, I've been doing this quest for W101 (of course) and well I've been looking for the Myth Pedestal in Cyclops Lane. I need help, because I've been looking around and just can't seem to find it? Help?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's better to put exactly what you want in the subject line, e.g. "Myth Pedestal" instead of "Help Anyone?". You'll have a better chance of getting an answer that way.

Eyus Maximus (one of the bosses on Cyclops Lane) drops the regular Myth Stone Pedestal, but the chances of getting it would probably only be about 5%. There are several Myth Stone Pedestals at the Bazaar. They're listed in the Housing section under "Outdoors".

There's also a Small Myth Stone Pedestal. I didn't see any of those at the Bazaar. Eudora Tangletree (the novice crafting instructor) in Olde Town sells the recipe for those. Elmer Meadowgrass (the Regeant vendor standing next to her) will sell you the Peridot and Black Coal (they're also available at the Bazaar), you can get the Simple Vials from Al Saf'wan (the Regeant vendor in Krokotopia), and you can usually find some Red Mandrakes and Ore at the Bazaar.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
shanjida wrote:
Okay, I've been doing this quest for W101 (of course) and well I've been looking for the Myth Pedestal in Cyclops Lane. I need help, because I've been looking around and just can't seem to find it? Help?

I'm not sure which "quest" you are working on, but according to this fansite, it is dropped by Eyus Maximus:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Myth_Stone_Pedestal

And since it says "auction - yes", you might be able to find it at the Bazaar.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
If you are referring to the myth book, check the final boss in Cyclops Lane. You should find it there.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
You should grab some friends and farm alot on Eyus Maximus. He will drop it and if he doesnt after a few fights just sell what he did drop and buy one at bazzar!