Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant get into Ravenscar!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Hi, well anyways i was doing some Grizzleheim quests then i think i got the main quest, once i finished it, i didnt get a quest! Does anyone know what happened? I will go back and search the whole entire, Mirkolm Keep area, and look for other quests which I will do. If i dont see any, i will maybe change this comment. Thank you very much!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
I think you have to be level 40 to get in there. When you reach level 40, they will give you a new quest to defeat the 3 brothers, which some say are one of the hardest bosses in the game (I think they each have over 8000 hp). After you defeat them, you will gain access to Ravenscar.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
I have level 44 and i dont have acces in Revenscar :(
I dont have a quest which see defeat the 3 brothers

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
hey guys, anyways i talked to that one bear and got the 3 brothers and defeated them they were tough! Anyways, Thanks for the help!

Eric Nightshade Fire (Level 63)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Gamester999 wrote:
Just keep doing quest in Grizzlehiem until you get the quest.
I defeated all quests

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
i have killed the guy you talked about but i cant find the mission for that area and i cant get into Ravenscar. I have done all the mission i can find although it keep making me re due the dungeon for the red claw. what do i do ?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
mystheyford wrote:
i have killed the guy you talked about but i cant find the mission for that area and i cant get into Ravenscar. I have done all the mission i can find although it keep making me re due the dungeon for the red claw. what do i do ?
what level are you? I got to fight them at level 60