Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spring Cleaning Part 2 - Reagents

AuthorMessage
Administrator
To continue our Spring Cleaning event, lets look at all those Reagents we're all stacking up and ask ourselves - what do I really need and what can I sell so that others can use?

The Wizard101 Central Wiki http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Crafting
has wonderful information on what reagents are used for which recipes, so if you're never going to craft something that requires a reagent you have, then sell it to the bazaar and make someone very happy!

Share the wealth!

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
Eeep, hides all her treasure boxes. I guess you are right though I do not need 600+ bones. Thank you for the reminder, I will go through my reagents. :)

I think reagents and housing furniture are my biggest down fall. So time to clear everything I do not need out.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
why are we cleaning out our items? to get ready for a new update?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
I'm pretty good at keeping stuff cleaned out even pet snacks, but you want me to sell my reagents?? XXBIG GULPXX Don't think I can do that, getting nervous jitters just thinking about it LOL. But I do craft a LOT and do try to use transmutes when I just get too many of something.

If you don't craft or craft a lot then by all means sell them, you will make great gold doing it.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I'll willingly sell Mistwood, but don't touch my Golden Pearls! XD. I sort of need them to craft housing items that shall remain anonymous.