Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
HELP!!! I need to beat helios to get Ra i have tryed to beat him but he is so hard so if any one has any tips please post them

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Well I've only done the Fire, Storm and Life Level 58 Spell Quests. But this is what I did:

-Try having Tower Shields (Trained or Treasure)
-Have Elemental Blades and Traps (BOTH TRAINED AND TREASURE)
- First kill the minions with AoE Spells.
- GARGANTUAN (MUST)
-Balance Minion.

Some people think that the minion is useless but it is really worth it. It might take away traps but if you blade the right way, you won't need traps.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
nicholas5599 wrote:
HELP!!! I need to beat helios to get Ra i have tryed to beat him but he is so hard so if any one has any tips please post them

Wear fire resistant gear (the level 56 ones are great) or lots of Balance critical gear (to do high damage and critical heals).

Defeat minion with boosted/bladed Power Nova.

Use Judge, Hex, and Balance Blade combos until Helios is defeated. (you can also speed up with Feints and other boost spells)

Use your Hands spell to heal at half life (Availing Hands is great!!!).

Pay no attention to the cheats (Hex spells he casts on you). Just allow the extra damage.

If you are good with minions, use your Mander or Spectral minion (becareful if using the Feint and other trap stacking). The extra damage (especially if you get the Ice minion) is very helpful. If you get the Fire minion, destroy for health. The Mander is probably best, with the continous Elemental Shields it casts on you. The Storm minion will cast too, but not as often as Mander (will only be helpful at the begining of the fight).

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nicholas5599 wrote:

I finally found out that with some fights you do need a little advise on how to get it done so I found out about www.wizard101central.com where you will find tips and tricks to almost any thing in the game, I have actually printed out some of the guides so I have them step by step in front of me. These fights where you must solo and have to fight large health monsters can be impossible with out tips.