Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could start over, what would you do differe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I've been reading posts lately where people regretted spending or "wasting" training points on certain spells, a tertiary school, etc.

I'm just starting out with the game and am enjoying it so far. But reading these posts made me wonder...

If you could go back to the start with your very first wizard, what would you do differently? What advice would you give someone who was just starting out with this game so that they could "build" a better wizard?

Thanks very much, I look forward to seeing what people might have to say.

Administrator
Players will soon be able to sell back all their training points. Currently this is in testing on the Test Realm and will be available when they are ready. Watch our Ravenwood News for updates.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If I could start over? I can start over, simply by deleting all of my characters. The only thing stopping me from doing so is that I don't want to. I think it was Yogi Berra who said, "If I had to do it all over again, I'd do it all over again."

More seriously, I wish I had discovered sooner that by discarding some cards in one round, I could draw more new cards the next.