Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any secret pet vendors in Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
In all of the worlds, I have found secret pet vendors except in grizzleheim, wysteria, and zafaria. :( . In Krokotopia, there are two vendors-- one sells an ice salamander and a heckhound and the other sells the krokotillian. In Marleybone there is someone in digamoore station that sells the wooden puppet, the cat thug, and the brass golem. In Moshoo, there is a shop next to Zeke that sells the pig bandit, the goat monk, and the brown spider. In Celestia, the person who sells shoes and decks also sell the starfish, the sea dragon (crowns only), sea turtle (crowns only), and spinyfish (crowns only), and lastly, in Dragonspire, there is someone who sells the crystal spider. If anyone knows of secret pet vendors in wysteria, grizzlehiem, or Zafaria, plz let me know! thx :D

Rebecca Smith, lvl 43 Life

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
barakaboy123 wrote:
In all of the worlds, I have found secret pet vendors except in grizzleheim, wysteria, and zafaria. :( . In Krokotopia, there are two vendors-- one sells an ice salamander and a heckhound and the other sells the krokotillian. In Marleybone there is someone in digamoore station that sells the wooden puppet, the cat thug, and the brass golem. In Moshoo, there is a shop next to Zeke that sells the pig bandit, the goat monk, and the brown spider. In Celestia, the person who sells shoes and decks also sell the starfish, the sea dragon (crowns only), sea turtle (crowns only), and spinyfish (crowns only), and lastly, in Dragonspire, there is someone who sells the crystal spider. If anyone knows of secret pet vendors in wysteria, grizzlehiem, or Zafaria, plz let me know! thx :D

No pet vendors in these worlds that I know of either. Some bosses do drop pets but no actual vendors.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I have gotton lots of pets from boss drops but was just wondering if there were pet vendors. Thanks for the help! :D

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
brwac wrote:
barakaboy123 wrote:

No pet vendors in these worlds that I know of either. Some bosses do drop pets but no actual vendors.
jason firewielder ,lvl 45 in wysteria on my map i have seen a shop with a pet sign i walked in there but they sold wands??????

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Jason Firewalker, I have seen this store and walked in, but I only saw someone who sold pet snacks, but not pets. . . , but if anyone still knows of any pet venders, Let Me Know!!! Thx

Rebecca Smith, lvl 45 Life

Survivor
May 27, 2011
brwac wrote:
barakaboy123 wrote:

What I can't belive that in Wysteria when you look on the map,there is a sign that shows a pet.But as soon as I get there,all they sell is pet snacks.It is so annoying and I don't know where there are in Grizzelhiem/Wintertusk or Zafaria and I know because I looked all over the place and didn't find one vendor! Aljehandro Goldglade (I think that's how you spell the first name)lvl64 Balance