Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I have saved up my training points. I want to know what spells to get in This world as death.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
e4e5nc3 wrote:
I have saved up my training points. I want to know what spells to get in This world as death.
Well for 1 you can learn every spell they have in celestia. To find these spells just go to their base camp there is a little pit to the right of the camp they are trainers. more are around the world happy hunting. :)

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
With my Death wizard I spent one point on the Blade from Niles in Krock Land - take the boat ride he is there to the right. I visited Diego on Unicorn Way in Wizard City and got the Stun Block spell - useful once Ice monsters start using it regular. Once in Celestia I started the Sun spells, you don't have to take the arrow precision ones just the boost your own spells ones, I think they start with Giant, I continued to get the next level allowed to me until I ended up with Colossus in Zafaria, total cost 5 training points. I had also crafted the helmet (available for level 56 and you must have done the crafting quests though Celestia to make it in the Ice Forge house in Grizzlehiem) from Wintertusk for that blade, in short between blades, trapping and the Sun Spells my casts became quite powerful. I soloed a lot with my death wizard so power was important and learning how to stack deck and work the steal health spells got me by just fine.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
e4e5nc3 wrote:
I thought I heard for death spells that gives life, sun spell will not help.

Use to be that way. It was changed so that drain spells could be enchanted with sun spells, but only by half, not the full bonus.