Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

finished tower Helephant and no credit!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012

hello i finished the tower of the Helephant took hours and plenty of crowns and at the end no credit not heart of the Helephant. Why?
This has to been corrected please!

Its so frustrating the way the bosses cheat, no pips required to cast high level spells for them. if you fiz you get hit every time with the dragon skeleton.

I understand that this is a side quest but it it way too hard to do and then at the end not receive credit for it. I didn't solo it and did it with 70 level wizards. i basically believe that the purpose of this quest is towards the benefit of the creator/wizard 101 not the player. I have been playing for a while and enjoy it very much until now.
i hope you can correct the error. thank you!

caroline thundermask

Survivor
May 24, 2010
maricoll wrote:

hello i finished the tower of the Helephant took hours and plenty of crowns and at the end no credit not heart of the Helephant. Why?

Its so frustrating the way the bosses cheat, no pips required to cast high level spells for them. if you fiz you get hit every time with the dragon skeleton.

I understand that this is a side quest but it it way too hard to do and then at the end not receive credit for it. I didn't solo it and did it with 70 level wizards. i basically believe that the purpose of this quest is towards the benefit of the creator/wizard 101 not the player. I have been playing for a while and enjoy it very much until now.

caroline thundermask

A wizard named Rylee and her life did it as a two person and won the first time as level 60's. Saw it posted on facebook then contacted her. She says it's not so bad if you know what you're doing. She's giving me some pointers on how to's. You get a badge called "Liberator of the Helephant" if you win.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Thank you for your answer but it doesn't help me because this is a tech problem with the game that i am having. . i have to contact support. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond. :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
maricoll wrote:

caroline thundermask

Did you get defeated or flee and come back into the dungeon at any time? If so, this is most likely the reason you did not get an update.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
The same thing happened to me today---it IS very discouraging to spend your time doing the quest and not receive credit for it......

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
The same thing happened to me today. It is very discouraging to spend the time doing the quest and not receive credit.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
my first time doing Toh completely i was the only one who hadn't fleed did
some nice damage spamming meteor's and what do i get no athem no ring
all the others got 1 mega snack or lexicon blade or auerote band
I just got xp and that is all

Explorer
May 18, 2010
I had the same problem when I first did it, have no idea what happened. I was a little frustrated because I didn't even die (shocker, I didn't die on first try!) or flee. It's just that my whole team and I did for almost 3 hours for the tower. And then at the end, you find out you didn't get any credit for it. My whole team was with me too. All I know was the I didn't get the darn badge that I wanted....oh well.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
This happened to me, so i went to contact support, and told them the entire story (for proof that i actually did the quest) and then they got back to me, and they finished the quest for me, and they gave me the badge that you get at the end.

Hope this helps!

Patrick Dragonblood
Legendary Pyromancer